1

Nia mm^^^
Heyyy I'm Nia Nicole Wilson. I'm 21 years old. I have a 4 year old daughter, Nyomi. She's my sunshine. I have a boyfriend who is her father. I'm in the biggest gang in Atlanta . It isn't the best choice for Me but it's good for now. I am a YouTuber and a part time model. I have the best 3 friends in the world. There's Kayla. She has her curves in the right spots. Dope person. Very protective. Milk chocolate. And there's Tamia. She really cool and keep it real. She loves makeup. She has curved top area but we're still working on the bottom. She's a nice caramel. And finally there's Saiyr. She's real chill and fun and also milk chocolate. Anyway it currently 2am. I waiting my boyfriend, Corry, to come home. But he doesn't. I'm scared. Not for him...of him. He abuses me all the times. Every since I told him my secret. That's why I got a secret door that he'll never find out about. I heard a car door slam. I hurried and grabbed Nya(Nyomi) and got on the door and locked it. It's bullet proof. Sound proof. Anything proof.
"NIA"Cory yelled.
I let a few tears escape my eyes.
"YOU PLAYING GAMES AND I'M NOT....COME OUT"He yelled.
I have to stay up all the time. I had to call the gang. I called Tamia.
"Hello"She said with a raspy voice.
"Mia I got a beep beep here"I whispered.
"On our way"She said quick.
Tamia pov
This is the 2nd time this week with Nia. She only goes back because that's Nya father. But who gives a fuck! I called Kayla and Saiyr. I picked them up and sped to her house. Anyway Imma part of a gang. Well, we all are. I passed all of the gang a gun.
"Damn how much guns you got"Saiyr gasped.
"Thousands"I said licking my tongue out.
We got out and rushed in the house.
"NIA, COME OUT...IMMA BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA YOU"Corry yelled upstairs.
We stepped back outside for the plan.
"Aye Me and Kayla going upstairs...Saiyr cover downstairs"I said.
"Got it"Saiyr said.
Me and Kayla rushed upstairs. Corry stood there with a gun pointed towards the closet. Nia is in there.
"Put the fucking gun down, Corry"Kayla said aggressively.
"Well if isn't Kay Kay and Mia"He chuckled.
"CORRY DON'T FUCK WIT ME...I'LL POP A BULLET IN YO ASS IN A HOT SECOND"I yelled pointing her gun.
"Why y'all protecting that bitch in there with that lil thot child of hers"Corry groaned.
Kayla shot him.
"Don't call my bestie a bitch...the only bitch she issa bad bitch"Kayla said.
I shot him again.
"And Don't call my god child a thot"I said.
He fell in pain. I hurried and got Nia  and Nya and headed to the car. They spent the night at my house.
The next morning...
Kayla pov
I didn't really sleep after last night. I'm sitting on my couch counting my money. Me, Tamia and Nia are the head females at the trap. My boyfriend, Rico, came in the door with his eyes big. Dumb ass.
"hey baby"He mumbled.
"Where were you"I asked sternly.
"Out"He said.
"Rico, I'm not playing witchu...I'm not ya side bitch dude"I fussed
"Man Kayla shut up...you don't even got a job"He groaned.
I stood up.
"I do have a job hun...see that money over there...all mine...IT IS A JOB"I argued.
He smacked his teeth. I slapped him in the mouth.
"When you gon pay me my money"He asked.
"What money? You want me to pay you for letting you stay in MY crib. Hell nah"I said.
There was a knock at the door. I answered it. It was Nya and Nia.
"Auntie Kay Kay"Nya cheered.
"Hey boo"I said smiling.
"Hey sis"Nia said coming in with Nya.
"Wassup"I said.
She sat on the couch. Rico came downstairs and turned his lip up.
"Nia"He said.
"Rico"she said back.
"Bye"I told him.
I pushed him out. I sat down and continued to count my cash.
"Auntie Kay Kay can I get one dollar for a snowball"Nyomi asked me.
I smiled.
"Of course as long as you lemme go wit ya"I said.
"And you can"Nia said.
"What's our favorite"I asked her.
"I like the blue cotton candy...mommy likes the green apple with extra sour spray and you like...the blue and the pink bubblegum mixed together with sour stray"She said cheesing.
"That's good baby"Nia told her.
"Let's go"I said standing up.
We left my house and rode in my car.
"So where you think you gonna go"I asked.
"Don't know... I'm not going back"She shrugged.
"Duhhh I wouldn't let ya go back...Corry ain't good for y'all Ni Ni and we've told you that"I said.
"I know"Nia said.
"So you gon sell"I asked.
"Got to"She sighed.
I nodded my head.