4

Nia pov
I don't like it. I don't care what anybody saids. Black kids get whooped. Black kids get cussed out. Hasn't my child had enough of that. Anywayy after breakfast, I went to shower, got dressed and went to work.
"Wassup Ni Ni"Saiyr said coming to me.
"Hey Sai"I said pulling my fingers through my hair.
"What's wrong...look frustrated"She said with a worried look.
"Just...a rough morning"I sighed.
She nodded.
6 months later...
I moved in my house a while back. Life has good to me. I haven't seen Corry since I left. I'm not sure he's dead but he ain't bothering me. I decided to have a me day. I'm dropping Nya at Trey house and pampering myself. I'm going to the mall cuz ya girl game was starting to fade like bish whahh. I went to Forever 21, Sephora and other places. I put all my bags in my back seat. Somebody put their hand over my mouth and drug me to a car. Which was ugly as hell. Besides the point. I tried fighting but I already know who it is and they tied me up with ropes.
"Hey baby...I missed you"He sighed in my face.
"Shut up"I scolded.
He caressed my face.
"You act so tough...all aggressive and shit"He said.
I glanced out the window. I remain strong. Mama didn't raise a bitch. He sped down the highway but I couldn't do anything. He went inside the country speeding. Nigga a full 100 miles per hours. If that's possible.
"Scuse me lil boy...slow down"I fussed.
He smacked his teeth and continued to speed. I untangled the rope. It was easy like I could've been did this. But he's speeding. He slowed down. Here's my chance. I carefully unlocked the door and jumped out. I hurt myself bad. It felt weird. Middle of no where. I called Mia cause the dummy didn't even take my phone.
"Hey where you at...Trey acting in here tripping ova ya"She asked
"Get the gang. Corry got to me at the mall"I said.
"You're with him nah"She asked.
"Nah I had to jump but my Find My Phone thing is on"I sighed.
"K we're coming boo"She said quickly.
Trey pov
Mia was charging at me.
"We gotta go...Nia got kidnapped...now she in the woods somewhere"She said.
All of us (Me, Tamia, Saiyr, Chris, Aug, Zay and Mo) sped to the location following Mia. We made there but we didn't see her. I called her phone.
🎶Let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back
So let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back
I’ back
I’m gonna watch you
Get naked
I’m gonna tell you
Girl take it
Let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back
So let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back🎶
Her ringtone played my song. I ran to towards it. She looked at me and smiled.
"Bout time"She said sitting on the ground.
"Yeah come on...we gotta get you to the hospital"I said.
"Ummm...my legs...well whole body hurts"She sighed.
Mia and the rest of the girls rushed and picked her up gently.
"Damn Ni...you need whole this ass gone...you heavy as hell"Kayla whined.
I took her out their hands and carried to my car bridal style. We went to hospital and lucky she didn't broke nothing. Just got scratched a lil. We went to her house.
"MOMMY"Nya cheered.
"BABY"She cheered back.
"She been good Nia...do you know this child tricked me into buying a damn snowball"Tiana, Nia' s cousin, giggled.
"She does it a lot"Nia sighed.
"Well I'm glad you're okay boo"Tiana said.
"Thanks"Ni smiled.
"Wait whose this...ohhh this is Trey...GIRL I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE WAS CUTE"Tiana said looking at me.
"Girl stop playing wit him"Nia laughed.
"Well I'm finna go bye Ni Ni and Nya...bye Trevor"Tiana squeeled walking out.
"Trey"I sighed to myself.
Nia looked in my face.
"Awww baby don't let Tiana get to ya...she was playing"She said smiling.
"Mhm yo ass was laughing"I groaned.
"I'm sorry baby"She awed.
She pecked my lips.
"Whatchu doing later"I asked plopping the couch.
"Umm sleep"She shrugged.
"Sleep...nigga It's like 4 in the afternoon"I said.
"Well I have a long day tommorow...I have film a YouTube video and edit it then they want me to do a shoot then Aug wants me and you to sell too"She sighed.
"Aye don't stress it baby"I kissed her forehead.
"Whatchu doing later"She asked.
"Breezy and em want me to go to the strip club with them"I said quick.
Her face changed then soften.
"Can I go baby"I asked.
She looked at the floor then at me and nodded.
"Yeah but don't do nothing you'll regret...and you betta not throw a penny at a hoe"She warned.
"Yes ma'am"I nodded.
"I'm finna rest baby I love ya...and forget what I said"She said kissed my lips.
"Okay love you too"I chuckled.
That night...
Chris (Breezy) pov
Me, Trey, Aug and Zay went to the strip club. We took a bunch shots and got wild. We spent some money too. Next I know. Is that Trey walking off with a stripper? Wtf. Nah I'm drunk.
"Yo what the fuck he doing....he know NiNi gon tear his ass up"Aug asked me.
"Wait that's Trey"I asked.
"Hell yeah"Aug nodded.
I rushed over the bathroom and tried to go in but it was locked. He is fucking it up.
That next morning...
Nia pov
I woke up. It was 8. I have enough time for my video. I decided to vlog.
"Wazzam glam squad it's yo girl Nia back wit another youtube video so today I'm vlogging so I hope you guys enjoyyy"I said to my camera.

WARNING!!! THE NEXT CHAPTER IS 6 WHICH IS NOT CORRECT. SKIP DOWN TO THE ONE AFTER THAT FOR 5 THEN GO BACK TO 6!!!