Chapter 5.5 | Tsukishima's Music

Author's Note: Heres a side story.... It IS canon and it might actually become relevant in the actual story later on :)))) This is to help me with my writers block. Along to help me, it's to build up more of Tsukishima and the readers relationship with the fluffy stuff ;)

"Hey Hey beanstalk. What are you always listening to?" You say motioning to Tsukishima's white Somy headphones. 

Tsukishima looks at you a little taken back by your question. "Why do you care?"

"Just curious... So... What is it?"

".....None of your business." he says putting his headphones on.

"Hey!!!" You say, offended as he continues to ignore you.

What could he be listening 

"hmmm...." You say thinking to yourself. Out of curiosity, you stand on your toes and snatch the blondie's headphones and quickly put them on. A blast of the most unexpected song plays in your ears making your eyes widen. Without time for a reaction Tsukishima takes his headphones back with a light pink across his face.

"You...." 

"You shut up and don't say a word." He covers your mouth and moves his face close to yours with narrow eyes. You feel your face turn very warm causing you to push him away.

"S-Sorry..." He says with his hands over his mouth, looking away. 

Awkwardness fills the void of silence as you two look in the opposite direction. 

As you guys make your way to Tsukishima's house, you look at Tsukishima curiously as he nods his head to the music that you listened for a second.

You begin to giggle to yourself, soon bursting into laughter. The blondie takes his headphones off in confusion as he opens his door to his home. "Your laugh sounds like a dying bird.... Hell. Your laugh could probably kill a bird." 

Your jaw drops in offense as Tsukishima smirks.

"So beanstalk.... you like that  type of music?"

"So what if I do"

"You like DISNEY!?" You yell as you sit down on the middle blocker's bed.

"Shut up shortie." Tsukishima hisses.

"Oh theres nothing wrong with it Beanstalk.... I love Disney too." You begin, "Oh especially Beauty and the Beast.... oh what a beautiful story and the music."

You continue to swoon as Tsukishima looks at you with a cold stare. "Stockholm Syndrome."

"What?"

"The only reason Belle fell in love with the beast is because of Stockholm Syndrome." 

"WHAT!? NO WAY" you cross your arms. "Its true love."

"You must be kidding me. You still believe in 'true love'?" Tsukishima smirks.

"Shut up you tall pole! True love is beautiful,"

"It doesn't exist"

"Whatever. You wouldn't know you've never been in love."

"And who says you've had." He laughs to himself.

"Sh-Shut up! I've totally been in love. You could call me a love goddess!" You say with pride.

"Yeah please, the only thing you can be a god at is being short." Tsukishima once again uses your height as a disadvantage.

"Hmph whatever. Since I told you my favorite Disney movie, tell me yours" You smile.

"The good dinosaur..." he mumbles.

"What was that I couldn't hear you?..." 

"I said The Good Dinosaur!" He looks away slightly embarrassed.

"Of course. You and your dinosaurs." You giggle. "OH! You know what other Disney movie I absolutely love?" 

"What is it? Another princess movie?"

"Pfft no. It's more than a princess movie."

"Still a princess movie--"

"Shhhh Shhh SHhh Shut up" you say putting your finger to his mouth. "Its Brave!"

"Not the best Pixar movie but whatever..." Tsukishima smirks, smacking your hand away from his face. 

"Wow and what makes you think that the Good Dinosaur is better?"

"Maybe because the fact that, yes Brave is a good movie but nothing can top off the Good Dinosaur. There aren't any dinosaurs in Brave." He says seriously.

"Ahahaha" You laugh at his seriousness. "I swear Beanstalk your such a dino dork."

Tsukishima stares at you while you laugh with a pink tint on his cheeks. His frown turns into a small smile and he puts his hand on your head and ruffles up your hair.

"Whatever you Disney nerd." He smiles softly.

"Shut up!" 

---

Author's Note:

Hey Hey hEY!

So here's like one of those short side stories that I talked about before. I have a headcanon that Tsukki listens to Disney music because of my own love for Disney ^^

If you have any suggestions for what the next side story should be tell me! Anyways, I'll begin writing Chapter 6 so look forward to that! 

- Shortcake