Chapter 3

Stacy

I was in a baby store and it was a little toy that spun around and played a lullaby.

"Isn't it beautiful?" A store clerk asked me.

"It sure is, I'll take it." I said handing her some cash.

"And also, I'd like to register for gifts." I told her and she walked to the register.

I shopped around and bought a couple of other toys and stuffed animals for my baby. Even a baby bag.

I put the items in my car and drove to my first ultrasound appointment. I smiled when I saw Chris, but it turned to a frown when I saw karrueche.

"You ready?" The doctor asked me.

"Of course." I said following him into the room. With kae and Chris right on my heels.

****

"Everything looks good for eighteen weeks." The doctor said running the wand over my belly.

Kae sighed. "Thank you for letting us come." Kae said. I invited Chris but I guess she took the initiative to come.

"Wanna hear the baby's heartbeat?" the doctor asked us.

"Yes." we all said in unison.

"That's our baby." Kae said smiling at Chris when the faint heartbeat played.

I rolled my eyes and paid attention to the screen.

"Would you like to know the sex?" the doctor asked.

"Yes!" I said at the same time Chris and kae said no.

"Why?" I asked.

"We wanna be surprised." Kae answered.

"Your choice." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"Here's the baby's first picture." the doctor said handing Kae the photo.

She smiled and showed Chris and I, and I turned my head. I know what my own baby looks like. It's on the screen. I wanted my own picture.

Once we were done and Chris and kae left, I went to the baby picture room and talked to the guy in there.

"Hi, my husband took home the sonogram picture. Can you print me another? The girls at the office are dying to see it." I told him with a smile.

"Sure." he said printing me another ad handing it to me.

When I got home I took the picture of Chris and Kae out of the frame and got on my computer.

I photoshopped a picture of myself onto Kae's body. I smiled at the thought of me and Chris.

I'm who he needs to be with. I just need for him to find out.

(A/N: it's short I know)