Chapter 11

Kae

"Hi. I expected Chris not you." Jessie said when she opened the door.

"Why did you call our house?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"There's something you need to see. Please." she said leading me in we apartment.

"Here." she said handing me a card that had Kenneth on it.

Except it said 'Greg Brown' and said it was from Stacy Parker.

"How do you know Stacy?" I asked.

"I used to go to college with her. And I would talk with her about how difficult you and Chris's fertility issues were."

"Why were you discussing my fertility?" I asked.

"Cause I knew Chris wanted to be a father. But the point is.. she never knew Chris before. When her boyfriend Greg broke up with her, she developed a fixation on Chris through the pictures I showed her."

"I have no idea what you're talking about right now. Why wouldn't you have told us this before?" I asked.

"I didn't know she was gonna be your surrogate. I'm so sorry!" she said as I walked out of her apartment.

Stacy

I heard a loud knock on the door so I went to go open it. When I looked through the peephole I saw a blond woman with her hair pulled back.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"L.A.P.D" she said and I let her in.

"I need you to explain this to me." The female officer said handing me the card I sent out of my son Greg.

"Is there a law against making a joke?" I smiled.

"No but there is against stalking." she said.

"I think Karrueche is taking this too far. Don't you?" I asked.

"I was told you entered their home without permission. I also understand you took their baby in the hospital." the officer said.

"Yes.. this sounds ridiculous. Do I look like a stalker?" I smiled innocently.

"I don't know. Maybe we should ask what your ex boyfriend Greg thinks." she said.

"Am I under arrest?" I asked the officer.

"No but if I have to come back you will be." she said leaving.

I cant believe she went to the police. Karrueche has another thing coming.

(A/N: story might last a little longer than expected)