Chapter 12

Theresa (the nanny)

I was in the kitchen cooking when I heard the alarm go off, signaling an intruder has just came in.

I ran up the stairs to Kenneth's room and saw a blond woman holding him. It looked to be the 'Stacy' Chris and karrueche gave me a description of.

"Rock a bye baby, on the tree top.." she sung to him and stopped when I walked in the room.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"It's okay, I'm his mother." she said cradling him.

"I need you to put the baby back right now or I'll call the police." I warned as she turned around.

I pulled out my phone, called Karrueche, and slipped the phone in my pocket, so she could hear her.

"Please, I need you to put the baby down." I said.

"Put him down right now!" I said raising my voice slightly.

"I don't know why you're upset. Go do laundry or something. I'll put him down when I'm ready. I'm his mother." she said rolling her eyes.

I heard police sirens approaching, I guess karrueche called the police. Stacy walked to the baby's crib and put him down.

"Mommy loves you." she whispered to Kenneth.

I tried to block her from leaving the room but she some how pushed past me.

Kae

"I'm sorry. I tried to stop her." Theresa cried.

"It's fine. I know you did. And Kenneth is unharmed." I said.

"So are you gonna arrest her?" I asked the female police officer.

"I'm sorry but the baby is unharmed and there's no sign of forced entry so she'd be freed by the end of the night." She said.

"So we're just supposed to not do anything?" Chris asked.

"Dealing with someone like this. There's not much we can do yet except get a restraining order." the female officer said.

"We'll do that." Chris told her.

****

"Shh it's okay." I said to a squirming Kenneth who kept making baby noises.

I thought it'd be best if I made him sleep in the bed with me and Chris.

The alarm system went off and scared me.

"Stay here." Chris said picking up a bat and walking downstairs.

I looked over and saw I was getting a call from the security system.

"Yes I do wanna stay on the line while my boyfriend is downstairs." I answered her.

"It's okay. Nothing's wrong!" Chris yelled from downstairs.

****

"Well by the looks of it, someone definitely tried to tamper with the locks last night but they didn't get in." a police officer told us.

"Thank you." Chris told him.

"My pleasure sir." The officer said getting ready to leave.

Stacy

I hung up a picture on my living room wall and I heard someone knock on the door.

"Anastasia Parker?" a man said holding a letter and flowers.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"You've been served." he said handing me the letter and walking away with the flowers still in his hand.

(A/N: lmao she thought the flowers were for her 😩😂 bitch bye. Back to the story now)

I opened the letter and it was a restraining order from Chris, karrueche and Greg. I threw the letter to the ground, walked back in my apartment and slammed the door.

****

Kae

"Hello?" I answered my phone because the nanny was calling.

"I'm sorry Ms. Tran but my car broke down and a tow truck can't come for another two hours." Theresa said.

"It's fine. I'll figure something out." I told her, hung up and called Chris.

"Chris can you watch Kenneth while I go to my meeting for my clothing line?" I asked him.

"Naw. J.Cole is coming right now for us to record this song." he said.

"Ugh!" I sighed. "I'll figure something out." I said and hung up.

"Guess what Kenny?" I asked Kenneth and he made a noise.

"You're gonna come to the meeting with me." I said putting him in his carseat.

I carried him to the car and put him in the back. I got in and started my car.

Stacy

I watched from a distance as she put my son Greg in the car. I followed her car to some building's parking garage.

I parked a couple of spaces down from her and grabbed a napkin.

As she got out and opened the door to get Greg, I snuck behind her and put the napkin over her nose.

I held it to her until she finally passed out and I grabbed Greg's carseat and took him with me. With his real mother.

(A/N: it's like two more chapters after this peeps)