Chapter 5

"I'm fine." I insisted, even though I was actually in immense pain, though I tried not to let it show. "Go."

Jin looked at me, hesitant. His facial expression told me that he didn't know what to do, though he was probably trying to hide that. Jin looked over to Namjoon. Namjoon didn't seem to know what to do either, though he seemed to be thinking. He glanced over at Jungkook, who had gotten up.

I began to follow his glance, but before I managed to focus on Jungkook, I had been picked up, bridal style.

Attempting to ignore the pain that shot through my knee, I looked over at who had picked me up.

It was Jungkook.

Namjoon had grabbed Jin's arm and began to run, dragging Jin along with him. Jungkook followed after him quickly. I could hear the other members running behind us.

Shortly after, Namjoon had turned into a room with a few desks and chairs.

Within seconds, all of the members were there.

Jungkook had put me down so that I was sitting and so that my back was against the wall,

Jin and Namjoon were sitting beside me, at my left. The other members were a few feet ahead of me.

Hoseok was on the verge of tears, though he tried to hide it.

Yoongi was with Jimin, both of which seemed worried about all of this. 

Taehyung was with Jungkook, both were also on the verge of tears.

I felt guilty for causing this much worry.

If only I had seen them earlier, then I could have warned them sooner... I thought, mad at myself. But... What happened, happened, whether I like it or not. The past is not something I can change. I paused my thought, thinking of a saying that I had created. Should've, would've, could've never helped anyone, so why tell myself something using those words?

My thoughts were then interrupted.