Chapter 22

I looked at the girl that had her hand on my shoulder.

"Rose..." I muttered, tears forming in my eyes again as I smiled at her.

She smiled back, then said,

"Eclipse, you must make a choice."

I waited.

"You can either stay with them," She pointed to the members.

"It's slow but stable now..." I faintly heard Jin say as I looked over.

"Or," I looked back at her. "You can come with us." She took a step to the side. Behind Rose, my parents looked at me, radiant smiles on their faces. My mother was on the edge of tears. My father had his arm around my mother's shoulders.

I looked at Rose and smiled.

"So this is what you meant." I said to her. She nodded, then looked at me seriously.

"You have to make your choice. We will give you two minutes to decide." She took a step back, her hand sliding off of my shoulder.

I stood there, looking down, my facial expression saying I was thinking.

I was actually panicking on the inside.

I looked over to the members.

They were all around me;

Hoseok was sitting beside me, his back against the wall, looking at me with a worried expression.

Jin was on the other side of me, sitting cross-legged, facing me.

Namjoon was beside Jin, his hand on Jin's shoulder.

The others were in front of me. 

But one member seemed more worried than the others...