Chapter 21

He reminded me of a k-pop idol, though my thoughts were fuzzy, so I couldn't think of who he looked like.

'J-Hope' came to mind, but I pushed that thought aside, not knowing what it meant.

"Thank you for comforting me, but I don't think I know you..." I said to him. He smiled at me.

"You might know me, you just haven't talked to me before." He replied. "May I know your name?" He asked. I looked at him skeptically.

"You first..." I replied. He chuckled, letting go of me.

"Okay." He took a step back and stopped between six other guys, three to his left, three to his right, all of which I felt like I've seen before. 

"I'm Jung Hoseok." He pointed to himself. "That's Kim Seokjin." He continued, pointing to the male at the end of the line to the left. "Kim Namjoon. Kim Taehyung." Then he turned to the ones to the right. "Jeon Jungkook. Park Jimin, and, last but not least, Min Yoongi."

I tried to keep track of all of the names, but my thoughts were still all over the place. I mentally shook my head.

"Right. I'm Dal Eclipse." I told them, looking down, a little embarrassed. I  used to get teased because of my name.

"Unique name." One of the males said.

I looked up at them.

Kim Seokjin smiled at me.

The rest of the group nodded in agreement.