Chapter 6

"Are you okay?" Someone asked beside me.

I looked over. It was Jin. Even though both Namjoon and Jin were trying not to sem as worried as they actually were, I could tell how they felt about the situation.

I nodded. I was about to speak, then decided otherwise since I might break down or sound shaky.

I looked back to the others. Specifically Hoseok. I then looked away, not wanting to cry because I had begun to think that it was my fault that he's feeling like this, that they are feeling like this.

Jin probably noticed, because i heard him mutter something to Namjoon, then get up. From the corner of my eye, I saw that he had gone to Hoseok.

That gave me a feeling of relief.

I felt a hand on my left knee. I looked over. Namjoon's expression seemed to ask if I was okay.

"Please, don't worry about me." I said, a little shakily, but barely. I looked over to the other members. "I think you should be more worried about them than me." I added.

And I meant it.

"Why did you do that...?" Namjoon asked. I looked back at him, confused.

"Do what...?" I asked in return.

Namjoon took a little time to find the right words.

"Take the shots." He said after a few seconds. I looked away from him.

"Would you prefer you and some of the others?" I asked, though I tried not to sound rude about it.

Namjoon didn't answer. His hand slid off of my knee. I knew that I had him thinking.

After a bit of silence, I remembered that I had a multi tool attached to my car keys, which were in my left sweater pocket. I carefully took my keys out and took the multi tool off of the ring with my keys, putting my keys back in my pocket. I went through the stuff in the multi tool.

I unfolded clips and brought them to my left hand. Time to take those stupid bullets out... I thought, less than enthusiastic. 

The butt of the bullet was clearly visible in my palm. It made me a little uncomfortable.

I was about to clip the bullet to try and take it out when I realized that my hands were slightly shaking. I tried ignoring that fact and went to clip the bullet. 

Just as I was about to so...

"What are you doing?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm going to try to take some of the bullets out..." I replied without looking up at him. I went to continue, hands still slightly shaking.

Just before I was going to start to slowly pry the bullet out, a hand stopped me. I looked up.

"I can do it, if you want... You're shaking, after all..." Namjoon said. I hesitated.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I needed to make sure that he was actually okay with doing this,

He nodded.

I still hesitated.