Chapter 11

Tears streaming down my cheeks, I shut my eyes and brought my right hand to my head, without caring if my hand hurt.

No, don't cry! Not in front of others! Stop! I clenched my jaw. 

I took very shaky breaths in an attempt to calm myself down.

"S-sorry..." I muttered, still breathing shakily.

After calming down a little more,  I opened my eyes and brought my hand down, looking down at it.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you... Sorry..." I said. It was out of habit for me to apologize a lot.

"I just...." I choked back a sob. "I just, don't want any of you to experience the feeling of loss..." Like I have... "It's easier not to feel like that when you don't know the  person..." 

Someone got up. I looked up at them.

It was Yoongi.

I watched as he turned his back and walked away to another corner of the room, opposite to us.

I hadn't managed to see his facial expression.

I didn't know what to do.

What to say...

I only knew how to look down. 

So I did.

Hoseok put his hand on my shoulder. I couldn't tell if it was to reassure me, or to remind me that he was there, or other.

I looked over at him.

"Are you okay...?" Hoseok asked. His expression was worried, as was Jin's, who was still sitting beside him.

I nodded.

As I always do.