Chapter 10

(Genos POV)

My soul was still rapidly pounding from the brief freedom i got. I smiled up at the voids ceiling I felt Alive? ironic huh the monster who "died" feels alive,Weird I thought remembering the stars how each section of the sky was different and had its own uniqueness to it.

I closed my eyes and heard the portal open I looked to the side expecting to see Frisk or Reaper but no one was there. I sat up and looked at the Light blue portal Slowly sitting up i approached it then saw a child not like frisk but is like the kid? it was confusing they looked around there empty eyes scanning the void then there gaze fell on me.

The gray scale child approached me and then held out a hand in greetings. "Hello Geno My name is core frisk but you can call me core" I nodded suspicious but shook her hand anyways "Nice to meet you?" she nodded "Geno Sorry it took me a while to greet you My 'job' is to bring the sole survivors of Genocide Route victims to The omega timeline" she looked back at her portal then back at me "I wish to bring you there geno Your suffering will be over and you will be able to greet monsters just like you"

This was amazing to hear but... I looked at the ground Remembering Reaper "What if i refuse?" i asked softly She giggled as if she heard a joke "Geno no one has ever refused a opportunity like this one"  she looked at me for a long time "Do you not wish to leave this hell?" i didnt answer I mean I do but i dont... I got this tugging feeling at my soul like guilt If i agree to this offer i might never see Reaper and as much as Im a tsundere about it I think i really do like him and his company. 

"Ah i see Geno Your waiting for someone? Reaper tale sans correct?" "how-" "I know alot of things geno He gave you that didnt he" she motioned to the necklace that allows me to live out side of the void I nodded slowly "Geno at least let me show you with me You can go to any au You want if thats what you desire" I looked back at core unsure of what to do "Im sorry core but id rather stay hear" i said taking a step back She dropped her hand to her side "fine. But i do have a warning your void and your self will cease to exists if The destroyer of worlds finds you He is a merciless thing that was to eradicate all Aus I wanted to save you but i guess not. At least think about my offer Hear take this."

She held out a key I took the small silver key in my hand "if you change your mind use the key and join us we will be waiting for you genocide" I looked at the key "wait how do i use it..." she was gone and so was the portal but a new one came,it was reaper.

'Hey doll~ Miss me..?" he looked confused wondering why i was staring dumbfounded at the object in my hand "You alright?" he said approaching me confused I quickly stuffed the key in my pocket and plastered on a smile "yeah! im great!" this made him even more confused "You sure?" actual concern creeping in his words i nodded humming a response "Alright..then Where do you wanna go today?" he asked now it was my turn to look confused "You only left not that long ago"  i said he tilted his head "uh No Geno Its bin a day when i left my AU it was almost noon" i decided to go along with it 'oh silly me Must have forgot" He nodded and chuckled "Shall we then" i nodded taking the gods hand.