Chapter 15

(genos POV)

We teleported   back to haven tale..or at least of whats left of it.. We both stared at reaper waiting for a response or some kind of emotion but he stared blankly then nonchalantly said "haven tales gone huh?" he looked back at us I grew angry and spitefull Slapping his cheek hard he blinked a bit surprised by my action but regained his composure "Are you really that dead inside?!" i shrieked angry at how non sympathetic he was acting  "me and Dream left for two seconds and we come back to this! and all you have to say that its gone?!" his hood hid his face so it was hard to see if he was getting any of this "Monsters are Dead! a whole Au wiped out!" i breathed heavily catching my breath from all the yelling "You really are awful." i spat  He looked up he looked...hurt... he briefly looked at the blank space on the ground staring at it as if he has not seen anything better all day then timidly drew his gaze up to me.

he was about to say something when Dream piped in "Im gonna get help from a friend please stay hear" he spoke before teleporting away "Reaper why do you have to do this to me?" i whispered sinking to the ground hugging my knees close to my chest resting my chin on them,"Because geno iam the God of Death,the god thats supposed to act merciless to act Cold and look at every mortle as if they where meaningless... "was i meaningless?" i asked sarcastically holding back tears Reaper sat down in front of me I looked up and met his soft gaze 'No geno you wernt You made me the happiest ive ever bin..In the longest time With you i felt..truly alive." he spoke with such sincerity "As ironic as it sounds geno it is true." i shook my head lightly "Then why did you push me away"  he breathed in sharply "Well i cant tell you anything but as you know i was assigned....."

After he told me his story he fell silent "i didn't want to hurt you geno not at all I would litterly rather die then Reap you" he said wiping his eye and weakly giving  a chuckle I looked at him and open my arms pulling him in to a awkward sitting hug we stayed like that for a while before Dream teleport back he whistled jokingly "Guys get a room" I blushed slightly from his comment if he thinks we need a room for hugging then he must not really know what... Oh gosh that poor little cinnamon role! Dream came back with a light boned skeleton a bit of ink  splatters on his cheek while his eyes constantly shifted colors he had a giant paint brush on his back and had colorful viles on his they looked like they slightly increased and decreased the liquid inside them with each time his eyes changed color.

Along with Dream and the new comer was a Star eyed skeleton who reminded me of papyrus but not quite  he had a blue scarf and a wide grin I heard reaper scoff "These are the clowns you brought Ink and blue?" Ink strutted over and slapped reaper on his other cheek "Oh my Gosh!!!! whats with everyone hitting me!!" he said loudly the skeleton known as ink chuckled slightly before he looked around and frowned deeply "no.." he scanned the bleak area for any trace of this Au 'i told you it was bad..." said Dream sadly "I know i think theirs only one skeleton who could cause this much damaged" "Who?" we all said in sync besides Ink of course he grabbed his brush painting the floor with black ink before saying "Error."