Chapter 14

(genos POV)

i flinched watching the screen as the kid received a fatel hit now awaiting for Death, It was clear on who killed him Certaintly some sans from another Au which one i couldn't get a good look none of us could neither could the cameras He came just as soon as he left. "Why him? thats what i cant understand" Reaper shrugged looking at the screen blankly he didnt look fazed at this at all I mean he should show some remorse but i guess hes just as cold souled as i thought he was.

His phone dinged We looked at him confused he pulled out his phone and rolled his eye light before shoving his phone back in to his cloak. "i gotta go" "Alright well it was nice meeting you!" said Dream cheerfully he nodded then turned his attention to me slightly wincing before looking at the ground and teleport.

(Reapers POV)

"BROTHER! THERE YOU ARE I WAS GETTING WORRIED" "no need bro i can handle my self" he nodded "I know but im a Brother and Brothers worry about there siblings" I shrugged "Are you alright? You dont seem your self you haven't told a single pun at all" papyrus said folding his arms I glanced at him briefly before returning my attention to the ground "yeah im fine." he looked unconvinced but didn't dwell on the subject any further. We dont really talk about feelings like most sans and papyrus's do I guess thats what makes us Different from them how ever at this moment a long forgotten conversation washed away by time arises from the depths of my mind.

"Your hear for me?"                    

                                                   "Im sorry." 

    "Why are you sorry"                                                 "it was never meant to be this way. I never asked for this."                            

           "Did you not? HA i find that amusing why did you spare me?"      

"....."                           "Now isnt this interesting i have left the most snarky Smart mouthed monster speechless I must get a reward for that?"                

"How can you joke?"                                     "How can you not You waited oh so long for this day to happen for this chance You hate me."                                   "Did i?"   

                                                  "your not as cold as you seem."      "Your not as murderous as i thought you would be."       "You haven't known me that long yet"    

"Do i want to know you that long? ill finish my job now thanks for the talk." 

                                  'Ill let you join our game."     "What  ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶" 

"You will find out Death very very soon Until then im afrid this is good bye."       'Wait!..."

there gone..                                                        

A̴͙͌́̚m̶̧̛̞͚͔͍̗̿̌͆̾̅̏̊̓̕͝ ̷̜̞̫̱̩̌̎̀̇͗̿̀̀̅̔̆͘I̵̡̨̡̘̫̳̼͓͙͕̹͒͂̈́̈́̔͋̒̐̚?̸̫̀͆̐͐̌͐͂̑̓̈́̈͠ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Blinked away the memory where..When was that?... Who... i shook my head tiredly I was to bone tired for this taking off my cloak leaving me In black shorts and a black T shirt I fell asleep as soon as My head hit the pillow.When i awoke i felt some one poking and prodding at me I waved them off wanting to go back to sleep They poked me harder i shot up and snapped "WHAT!" i blinked noticing it was Geno and Dream who looked shocked at my out burst "Oh my Gosh Reaper i didnt think you new how to yell" "Oh shut up,Why are you hear?...in my house?" i asked confused "We need you Something terrible happens" said Dream his happy tone dropped to make a more serious frightend tone Even his positive feelings that radiated from him was extremely Dull,I new something terrible had indeed happend."