Chapter 31

(Genos POV)
This feeling felt familiar..

"Looks like I'm going to grillbys" past me spoke staring at the bloody wound this cant happening, I failed why couldn't it be undyne Hear instead of me? I thought bitterly feeling my self turn to dust

I felt slight fear I can't end up like my brother I have to save him I have to! I Have.. I stared at the buttons in front of me giving once last look at the kid who gave a confused look on why I didn't follow the script.

"Heh," I looked the kid dead in the eyes "I'll see ya later" I spoke clicking the button then everything went black.

The memory finished and I was in a empty void of all colour room "r-reaper?" I questioned my voice echoing off the walls if there was any.

"Hello, Geno you go by now huh ?" I turned around and met with Gaster. my worlds Gaster."it's bin a while" "w-where the heck are we" I said searching frantically "your trapped in your mind" my mouth gapped open "right now death and life are fighting to take you, death being the reluctant one.

"Reaper" I whispered there was a pause of silence "it's looks like the void" I said to Gaster "indeed it dose, that's because you haven't let your self forget the past so it plagues you" I looked around "how do I leave it?" I whisperd feeling claustrophobic like I did in the void "the only way is to forget the past, let go of grudges" I looked at Gaster "you expect me to forgive the brat who killed everyone?" "No I'm not Geno, you are the only monster in your timeline to have enough determination to leave your world and move on to a next, the only monster to Remember." He pointed out "what are you going on about" I said annoyed "you need to let go of the past it's what's holding back you determination and you need it more then ever as we speak your soul is falling apart."

"It's not gonna be as easy as a click of fingers" I pointed out "maybe it is easy? You just got to try,"

Then he was gone and I was left alone "try? How am I supposed to try I have no determination left!" I yelled to no one but my self then much like the save screen a screen appeared showing what was happening.

"Come on gen reaper will kill me if you don't heal please" life begged to me clearly running out of energy from healing to the side of her was reaper absolute tet horror was on his face he seemed so helpless wanting for some purpose to save me.

"Come one Geno just forget about Chara okay??" I told my self over and over trying to erase what she had done from my mind but it was impossible it was cut in to my mind so deep there was no use of healing it.

Everything I've lived for after my death has bin for revenge "Come on Geno try Hear please you can't die" I heard reaper say I whirled around to the screen "REAPER IAM TRYING I'm trying so damn hard it hurts!" I yelled at the screen knowing he can't hear me.

I breathed heavily from the yelling I took off my scarf and sank to my knees holding the torn fabric "papyrus you always know what to do please just show me what to do" I whisperd to the scarf.

I waited and waited feeling anger boil in me "YOUR SUPPOSED TO HELP ME BROTHER INSTEAD YOU LEFT ME ALONE" I yelled at the scarf and tore the fabric in half out of anger and then.

I jolted up gasping blinking a few times for my eye light to adjust "GENO!" I felt arms wrap around me tightly as I was pulled in to Reapers embrace. "REAPER YOUR GONNA KILL HIM."

He gasped and pulled away but saw it had no effect "Huh." I said "how is this possible" Said life confused but reaper didn't care instead he hugged me again tightly pushing us both over I hugged back not bothering to put up a fight.

"Please never leave me ever Geno." Said the god of death clutching on to me as if I'm his life line but no, infact he is mine.