Chapter failed to load

(Reapers POV)

I tugged this strange monster in a room I was still blushing from my previous encounter with that forsaken god of magic.

"Who are you?" I questioned Now the person seemed confused "It's me geno" "that still doesn't answer my question and plus why did you kiss me??" I asked "Why did u kiss back?" He questioned obviously embarrassed "I-..........I honestly don't know you it seemed familiar?" I questioned more to my self then him "Then you might Remember me!" Geno grabbed both my hands which I was not used to because this person obviously should be dead "In the last timeline we New each well but then Chara reset after you killed her and Took ***** with her" "I'm sorry what did you say who did she take?" I asked "uh *****??" I couldn't tell what he was saying it sounded all jumbled "I have no idea what you mean Chara is the queen she took down asgore" I said but even that sounded crazy coming out of my mouth Geno placed a hand over his mouth "It's worse then I thought" he mumbled I was so confused who even is this guy is he the guy I feel like I'm forgetting?

Then he pulled out a slip of torn paper and handed it to me "dose this jog any memories?" He asked desperately I took the paper and studied it It was from one of my lists but it was not on any of the lists I've seen. I shook my head and by now the stranger had tears welling in his eyes as he took back the paper "why can't you Remeber anything" he whisperd "What if I tell you some of our memories like the time you always visited me in the anti void or protected me form getting hurt or sent me to the pacifist world and told me you hated me even though you did it to save me." By the end of it he started crying and I was at a loss on what to do.

I felt empathy for this guy just I think he has the wrong person none of those things sound familiar or remotely sound like a thing I would do.

I placed a hand on his shoulder trying to show some comfort and he hugged me and started crying even harder in to my chest.

"Once again Chara took away everything I ever loved" he said his voice muffled I felt a hazy memories almost like I did this before but I couldn't have it was impossible so I ignored  the feeling and hugged him tighter.

(Genos POV)

I hugged him tighter even though he didn't Remeber me he still hugged me and when he hugged me even tighter a small hope of maybe he dose Remeber me and is playing a cruel trick but that hope died when he said  with such sincerity and heartfelt that it made me cry even harder "I'm sorry I'm not the person you want me to be."