Chapter 11

(Reapers POV)

"So where are we going?" Geno asked I was debating on doing this "Geno i want to make a deal" he tilted his head "What kind of deal?" "Ill take you to a AU where theirs no Genocide route ever its called Haven tale it the best of the best Everyone is friendly and happy... But" "But what?" geno asked crossing his arms "In return i want you to forget about me Forget even my AU exists" Genos face turned even more confused "Why that dosnt make sens i-" I sighed grabbing his hands "Geno please its all i ask its the best i can give you just please take the deal if you dont i cant live with my self if..." 

Geno searched my gaze as it fell to the ground "Reaper i dont.." I let go of his hands "Please take the offer Geno." He shook his head "Reaper i cant.. im not gonna forget about you! Who do you think your are?! id rather die then do that Your the only person whos cared for me since.. I love you to much to do that" he said reaching for my hand again I winced this was gonna hurt me more then it hurt him "Geno I dont think you understand. Im a God i cant Love a mortal expecily not a half dead Glitch in the multiverse. Plus the God of Death dosnt feel such petty emotions towards anything at all I was using you to study how you still live on Once i got bored of it i was gonna reap you,you should be thanking me im sparing you from such a fate." i said as harshly as i can put it with out my soul breaking in to. 

I new i had done it Geno the heart broken expression he wore gosh im such a idiot he looked down and balled his fists "take me." "What?" "I said take me!" he snapped i flinched but opens the portal looking at the ground holding back tears The portal shut and i collapsed shaking in anger at My self Im such  a fool i! "Reaper is it done?" The voice of the king sounded behind me "Did you reap his soul?" I inhaled a shaky breath "yes i did do it." i said in a monotone voice refusing to let my self feel anything standing up i turned around my eye sockets empty and held out a random monsters dust letting it spill to the ground "Good, Im glad i didnt have to force fully make you do it or get your brother involved in this situation.

I nodded "Now come Reaper You have alot more work to do I half glad i didnt have to remove your title I new you where a Good choice rather then your brother.

I took one last glance at the save screen and at the screen as that timelines sans revived a fatel blow to the chest and finally turn to dust Im so sorry Geno. I thought before turning to walk in to the portal.