Chapter??

File loading.....
ERROR not found.

(Reapers POV)

I had a huge headache what happened? I looked up the room was black no exit was to be seen at first glance. I tried to think back but everything was fuzzy "Hello reaper." I looked up and saw a grey scale child "what happend?" I said not bothering to stand up.

"Your time line has bin erased." "W-what do you mean?" I said confused "I managed to save your code before the erase took place but unfortunately I can't restore your memories.... well at least fully. b-but don't worry I'm working on it Reaper, Genos bin worried."

I stayed silent the name was familiar. I new about timelines and stuff I wasn't stupid but how come mine was erased?

I sighed exhausted for some reason even though it felt as if I've bin asleep for centuries. "Tired?" She Asked I stood up ignoring her clicking my fingers to teleport.

Nothing happened I blinked confused "why can't I teleport?" "I'm not exactly sure. But I can bring you to where you need to go." I shook my head "no I'm going home." I said turning to walk away pulling my cloak tighter around me "but didn't you hear what I said? Your world has bin erased." I froze turning my head slightly but not turning my body to look at her "so your saying everyone's gone..?"

"I'm afraid so reaper." I sighed  trying not to sound emotional "who did this?" My voice was cold. "Your version of Chara there could be a way to re load your world up but we would have to ask ink."

I chuckled coldly "Ink? INK" whirling around I said letting my cool slip "My world just got eradicated and your saying to go to that idiot?" I said angrily grey scale frisk stayed silent "I may not Remeber much but what I do rember is how he couldn't help crosses world so what makes you think he can save mine???" I spat.

Breathing deeply I got my cool back "it's over you shouldn't have brought me back." I said numbly

"Reaper I need you to come with me. You seem to Remember more then in the last timeline so it's a possibility you might Remember him."

"What are you talking about...?" "Come with me and I'll show you.... uh please" she held out her hand but I ignored it not wanting to accidentally kill her. She got the hint and teleported is out of the black space.

In to a white void with multiple doors and other sanses one in particular wore a red scarf and had glitches over his eye. I feel as if I know him or New him for a really long time. But something happened? I thought confused they turned in my direction shocked "....reaper?"

*memory file has bin restored*