You Don't Deserve This

• The pictures above are of myself at a photoshoot dance is a big part of my life, and I like to include it in my stories. If you want to see more go follow my insta- dancing_to_my_dreams.

Thank you for reading

Kelsey's POV

After sneaking back and luckily not being caught last night. I shoved all of my new things in my closet and immediately passed out around midnight. Now here I am at six in the morning trying to locate my dance stuff that I packed, so I could go practice before they needed the room.

Once I found my bag I slipped on my Nike sports bra, and my favorite pair of black spandex. I throw my hair up into a quick ponytail and slip my trainers on. I exit my room grabbing my bag before I leave since it's filled with all my shoes and water.

I wander around the compound still unfamiliar with the layout. After several dead ends, walking in on some meeting, and getting several strange looks from agents I eventually decide to follow a group of familiar voices. Why are so many people up at this hour, I mean back at home I never woke up till seven.

"Dad" I whisper shout still worried that there might be some people still asleep even though they wouldn't hear me. I walk down the hall recognizing this as the way to the kitchen, but I stop once I realized that I passed my room meaning I made a full circle. "In here Kels" I hear him respond.

"Good morning" I say entering the kitchen noticing the presence of Nat and I believe Sam. Dad turns around to greet me, but stops letting his eyes widen probably at my outfit. "I was wondering if there was a place I could practice; there's this song that I've been dying to choreograph to?" I ask before he can scold me for walking around dressed like I was.

He lets his eyes settle on my bag, and his face softens a little. "We won't be using the training room until later today, so it's all yours." I beam overjoyed for some reason. "Thanks I haven't danced in two days I probably can't even do a tilt anymore" I gasp lifting my leg over my head and tilting over. "Oh never mind" I giggle.

"Ah stop that you're making me hurt" Sam whined making everyone laugh. I stand up on my tippy toes and give dad a kiss on the cheek to show my appreciation before I skip off down the hall.

I somehow manage to reach the training room without getting lost which made me really proud of myself. I slip my jazz shoes on itching to move, and release my latest problems into my choreography. Considering I've texted David five times and he hasn't responded I should be able to come up with a pretty good piece.

I don't understand he was so down to earth when we first met, but now here we are and even though I explained to him why I missed our date last night, with a fake story, he still didn't respond. Was he really that mad? How could I disappoint him like that even though it wasn't my fault I should be a better girlfriend. Maybe we should break up I mean he deserves better than my crazy life and secrets.

I groan as I flip through my songs deciding on Human by Christina Perry. I plug my phone into my speaker, and get into my starting position. Instead of setting certain choreography I just let myself improv deciding that's what I need right now. Sometimes when I'm dancing I get so caught up that the world vanishes like I'm dancing in a world of nothing. The music blasts through my ears making my heart beat faster pumping my adrenaline. I always find myself more excited when the chorus of a song comes along instead of tired like most say. Something about that part of a song just makes it even better to dance.

I finished the song out of breath, and decided to take a water break, but I didn't expect to turn around an see Peter standing in the doorway. I jump probably ten feet in the air and let out a little yelp. We've got to stop running into each other like this.