Chapter 9 - falling in love

Days went by as Knuckles still was on the search for the missing female....although he notice he was paying attention to Sonic lately. Knuckles thought as he sat down, man...I've been thinking about Sonic lately...I even been looking and seeing him differently lately...I wonder...*realizing* I think Sonic...is the one for me...wonder...I wonder if he feels the same way...I can still remember the very first time I saw him...when I saw him as I bumped into him he was so radiant without knowing... he is so lovely in the day and in the night he looked so shiny...his fur shimmered in the moonlight when it shines, his eyes sparkled like stars in the sky, his skin is so smooth like a vanilla moist cake, he maybe scrawny but he has a really strong heart, his voice is so clear and lovely as an angel, he runs so clear and fast like the wind, he's so beautiful, caring and so adorable, and he is so precious to me. He can hear Sonic giggle as an image of him flew through his mind. Knuckles searched and searched for Sonia as he thought, I do anything to bring a family together and I do anything to see Sonic smile again. Knuckles looked all over for his sister at least until he saw someone going to a unusual direction and follows him.

<meanwhile with Sonic>

Sonic was back at the village he grew up in as he thought of Knuckles, I miss Knuckles so much...I think....I'm in love with him...*he blushes* it wasn't just his kindness but the way he is to me...he has a really kind heart...he maybe a little over the edge but he is actually silly.. Aleena knew her child's affection to the red echidna and said, Sonic....honey there's nothing wrong with falling in love whether or not it's a boy.. Sonic asked, wha?...Mom... blushed and embarrassed as he knew his mother is absolutely right. Aleena giggled and said, don't be embarrassed baby-boy...there's nothing with being in love. Sonic smiled. But on that day Sonics happiness will grow once more.