Chapter 11 - a rescued sister

Knuckles sees the missing female hedgehog as she stuttered and whimpered. Knuckles walked toward her as she scooted away. Knuckles calmly said to calm her down, listen....it's okay...it's okay I'm a friend of Sonics... Sonia flinched at the name as she said, are you?...a friend of my little brothers. Knuckles nodded. Sonia was really relieved but scared at the same time. Images of her brothers were making her miss them. Sonia hesitated before standing up. That's when Knuckles heard footsteps and sees Scourge bleeding and heavily breathing. With a hateful stare he said, you...will....regret that...he held a knife behind him as Knuckles started to attack but before he can hit him Scourge stabbed him. Scourge grabbed his neck and said with a cackle, weakling...it's time to end your life once and for all... blood trickled down Knuckles mouth as Scourge gripped his neck... that's when a familiar voice said, THATS ENOUGH SCOURGE!!! Scourge turns to see Manic and his friends along with the cops, Savior, Aleena, and Sonic who was frightened and worried. Scourge didn't stop as he yelled, NOBODY MOVE OR THE IDIOT DIES!!! Sonic couldn't take it as he speeds off to them and prepares a spin dash as he shouted, YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! Scourge let's go of him and spindashes Sonic away towards Manic who catches him on time and said, stay outta this ya blue pest... Manic said, Mom...Dad...get Sonia out of here...I'll handle him... Savior hesitated before spying his daughter coming out of his cell. Sonia looked at them and whispered, Mom...Dad... Aleena said as she runs to her with Savior, Sonia... Sonic stands up and faces Scourge with Manic as they sped off and spindashed Scourge. Before Scourge can attack Sonic and Manic Spindashed him on time. The cops surrounded Scourge as he yelled, I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS HEDGEHOG BROTHERS!!! Sonic wasn't listening as Manic wasn't as well as they glared at him. Later when an ambulance arrives Sonia got in before Knuckles did. Sonic and his family were relieved that the problem is over. Manic held his hand before hugging his brother tight and whispered, it's okay Sonic...we found her...thanks to him...besides...no matter what... Sonic nodded before crying in his brothers embrace. At the hospital Sonia lays down as she felt at peace. Then she hears footsteps as she saw her family including her two brothers. Sonic was in tears as she sees her younger brother. Sonic runs to her and hugs her as he said, sissy...your okay... Sonia said as she hugs her brother back, Sonic... Sonic sobbed and said, I...I...I thought we...lost you... Sonia petted his head and said, it's okay little brother...it's okay... then her parents and Manic hugged her as well. The family was reunited and Sonics heart was fixed. Almost for there is one more person to see.