Chapter 10: catching the culprit

Knuckles was chasing the culprit until he stopped and turned around. It revealed to be Scourge. Knuckles glared at him and said, just as I thought. Scourge said with a sickening grin, so you finally noticed I have her...HA!...you know for a stupid idiot you have quiet a bit nosy....like to see you DOGDE THIS!!! Scourge jumped into the air and attempted to spin dash him but Knuckles dodges it before the spindash hits him. Knuckles said as he turned to him, who are you?....and what did you do with Sonia? Scourge said as he stood up, hehehe....who I am is no importance to you red....but I had a little fun with the girl...figures that blue was still worried about her...stupid brat... Knuckles knew he was talking about Sonic and he was insulted by the way he spoke. Enraged they started to fight.

Meanwhile with Sonic:

Sonic was walking with his brother and parents to the mayor. As they arrived Fink walked towards them with a concern look and said, I appreciate you guys for coming. Manic said, hey look you said ya wanted to talk to us urgently...so what's up? Fink replied in a worried tone, I think I have a pretty good idea where Sonia might be...and it's not good... Savior said, you do?...tell us where is she?...please Fink tell us wheres my daughter? Fink said in a worried tone, well there is a chance that someone dangerous has her...someone that lurks into the shadows..we came to the conclusion that she was taken by someone by the name of Scourge.. Manic said in shock, Scourge?...no...no not that jerk again... Sonic said in a concern tone, if what your saying is true then the only one he is facing is...*realizing as he gasped* oh no...Manic... Manic said in a urgent tone, Sonic...I may haft to get my buds you stay here with them...I'll be back... Manic hovers off to go get his pals. Savior said, this can't be good...Fink have you got the cops yet? Fink replied, yes...were getting them ready now...Savior would it be okay if you came with us? Savior nodded before turning to his son and wife and said, Sonic stay here with your mother until Manic comes back... Sonic said, yes father... Savior left with the mayor as Sonic fell into tears. Aleena comforts him and said, Sonic...it's okay... Sonic said in sadness and guilt, no...it's not...I...*sniff* Knuckles he...I...I told him about sis...he..he promise...me that he find...her...*sniff*...he...he got involved because of me...*sniff* Sonic cried in guilt as Aleena hugged him and said, sweetheart...listen...if he promised you that he finds her...it means he's a true friend...I know you blame yourself for this but...it will be okay Sonic... Sonic snuggles up to his mother and said while crying, I...I...I hope so...Mom... Aleena said to her son as she petted her head, there there baby...there there...

Meanwhile with Knuckles:

Knuckles still fought Scourge though with severe and minor injuries Knuckles still stands... then as Scourge prepares to spin dash one last time he said, GGRRRRR!!!!....THIS WILL BE YOUR END!!! Then Spindashed again but Knuckles was prepared as he punched Scourge towards the wall and Scourge flies back with a force that was hard enough to make a big hole into the wall... Knuckles heavily breathed and said, okay....that...takes care....of him...now to....find Sonia... Knuckles slowly gets up and walks to where Sonia was held.