ms. hemmings

"Sit down right now, Michael before i write you up." Ms. Hemmings, Michael's math teacher yelled causing michael to sigh while sitting down next to his friend calum.

Everyone loved Ms. Hemmings and michael had no idea why, she yelled at every kid! Even the good quiet ones she yelled at. She was probably the worst teacher michael has ever had. He had his mum call the school more than ten times 'complaining' about Ms. Hemmings.

Usually Michael would talk back and then get kicked out but if he failed her class one more time he would fail his 7th grade year which is pretty embarrassing. Hell, getting yelled at by the teacher and not talking back was already embarrassing so what did michael do once he sat down? He talked back to the blonde haired teacher.

"Maybe if you actually taught us shit i would actually listen for once." He grumbled causing the whole class to let out "oouu's" and "oh's"

"That's it. Out" Michael smirked before getting up and gladly walking out, looking back to see Calum shaking his head at his friend. Michael laughed before walking down the hallway into the boys bathroom. Once he walked in he found a pretty blonde boy staring at himself in the mirror. Michael being the hyper kid he is decided to start a conversation.

"You're in year 7 right?" The blonde haired boy eyes shot up startled at the stranger talking to him.

"Y-yeah." He replied, Michaels stomach did a weird thing that he couldn't really explain when he saw how icy blue the kids eyes were. "Our math teacher is such a bitch and stupid." Michael sighed leaning against the wall next to the blonde.

"Do you know who i am?" The stranger asked causing michael lift his head up shaking his head 'no.' The blonde chuckled causing a confused look to wash over Michael's face. "Im Luke Hemmings, Ms. Hemmings son." Michael face immediately went red stepping towards the bathroom door. "Do you know who i am?" He squinted his eyes seeing Luke also shake his head no. "Good." And with that he walked out the bathroom to he met with the schools security.

"Phil! Thank god they sent you instead of coach Black!" Michael exclaimed holding up his fist for Phil to bump. "Its Mr. Fox, Michael." He stated ignoring Michael's fist walking him to his office.

______

"Out" michael groaned, he was on a week streak of not getting kicked out of his Math class, that all ended when michael had to call Ms. Hemmings a bitch.

He automatically walked to the boys bathroom where he always waited for hopefully Phil. Michael sighed in relief once he thought the bathroom was empty. He walked over to the mirror and fixed his hair a little bit.

"It's Michael." Michael jumped, startled by the voice coming from behind him. He turned to see the blonde boy from last week sitting on top of the sinks staring at the blue haired boy in front of him.

"What?" "Your name, it's Michael, Michael Clifford." He spoke causing michael to furrow his eyebrows walking up to the blonde. "How do you know that?" The blonde only smirked "My mom works for the school, i looked on her roster. Your hair was brown in your picture, it was cute but not as cute as the blue." He ran his hands through Michael's hair.

"Okay, okay, tell me yours then." Michael asked walking in between the blondes legs. Michael was always confident, he didn't know why but he always was.

"I told you it last time." Luke laughed "its Luke." Michael playfully pouted before laughing along with Luke.

Once their eyes met their laughs died down and it was like time stopped. Michael really, really wanted to kiss Luke but he didn't want to scare him. But once he saw Luke stared at his lips before his eyes again, he knew the blonde wanted it too.

Michael leaned in and kissed Luke. The blonde immediately reacted by pulling away at first, once he actually processed what happened he grabbed Michaels shirt color and pulled him back in. Lips locked on each other, both minty mouths mixed, they barely knew each other but they knew they both felt something.

"and thats when i knew i was screwed because i knew i would eventually have to meet your mom." Michael laughed squeezing Lukes hand. It was their 6 year anniversary and they were telling each other stories about milestones in their relationship.

"But now she loves you." Luke cooed grabbing Michael's cheeks kissing him. "Im so in love with you." Michael whispered causing the blonde to blush.
"Im so in love with you too, mikey." Luke whispered back.

Michael knew he was gonna marry the man in front of him one day, and Luke did too.

______
Didn't really know how to end this lmao ill edit later because im tired