Chapter 7 : Coming Out

Camila P.O.V

Let's just say that everything that happened yesterday was the best. Not only did I kiss someone's cheek in the rain, I also confessed my feelings. It was eating me alive and if I didn't get it out of my system, I would deteriorate.

One more thing. When Y/N drove me home, I was so drunk of the euphoric feeling that was coursing through my veins and I told my parents that I was bi. Fortunately, they were very accepting. My mom told me that it was kinda obvious because I never brought a boy home. They said that as long as I am happy, they're happy.

Now the only thing holding me back, is the school's reaction and I know I'm not ready for that.

I was thinking of possible times I can let the campus know but I was interrupted by the vibration of my phone. I picked it up and a smile made its way to my face.

DanceMach😎😁❤: Good Morning Camzie!!

CamzMila🍑😇💎: Good Morning to you too, Y/N

DanceMach😎😁❤: So, I'm like here to ask you if what you said yesterday was real? That you weren't just in the moment? Cuz I will literally break if you didn't mean any of it.

CamzMila🍑😇💎: I mean every single letter, word, syllable, phrase, and sentence I said last night, Y/N

DanceMach😎😁❤: *internally screming ^_^
Enough of that, would you like me to pick you up?

CamzMila🍑😇💎: Maybe next time, Y/N. I'll just meet you there at campus.

DanceMach😎😁❤: Alright then, I'll introduce you to some people when you get there! Stay safe, okay? I'm planning on marrying you someday.

CamzMila🍑😇💎: Damn Cadwell, take me on a date first will 'ya!

DanceMach😎😁❤: Of course I will, won't let'cha down Cabello. See ya there dork!

I instantly smiled at out text messages and fluttered at the fact that she was planning on marrying me. I checked myself out on the mirror and headed to campus.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking down the halls in search for Y/N's locker. Dinah, Normani, Lauren, and Ally were walking with me since we kinda formed a circle of friends when we were practicing and now we were nearing Y/N that was accompanied with 6 other gorgeous specimens.

"Well, if it isn't the OT5. Hey--" I cut Y/N off by giving her one of my famous koala hugs.

"I've been wanting to receive one of those for a while now." She chuckled as she let me down.

"Did we miss something here?" One of her friends asked.

I stiffened because I wasn't ready to admit that they did miss something here. But thankfully, Y/N noticed this.

"Nothing big happened." She answered with a smile.

They bought it and got us out of that weird situation and looked at her in the eyes, giving her the: I'll-talk-to-you-later-look which she got and nodded in response.

"Hey, Y/N. Mind introducing us to your people over here?" Dinah exclaimed.

"Of course." She replied as she got in between the 6 people she was with.

"Alright peeps, introduce yourselves." She motioned to the boy on the far right.

"What's up, name's Ethan. 18 years old. Modelling Department." A tall guy with gray eyes told us with a smirk.