Chapter 22 : Nothing Ever Lasts

Y/N P.O.V

"Junior, wake uuupp," Lucas woke me up from my peaceful sleep.

"Can you pick up the twins from the airport? I'm too lazy to drive." He continued shaking me because I was really hesitant before I realized that he said 'twins' I quickly sat up.

"Wait, who are the twins we're talking about here?" I asked for confirmation about my hunch.

"The Merrell and Dobre Twins. Favorite cousins." He said while smiling and I jumped up because it has been so long since we've hung out.

"That sudden? What's their business here?" I asked while I stretched my limbs.

"They're staying with us for a year and yes, they're coming with us to the cruise too."

"Yes! Finally! But aren't you coming? I'll drive." I offered. "That's my goal here anyways. So now that you know, get yourself ready and call Camila and tell her about this. I'd like to meet her personally as your girlfriend." He smirked and nudged me.

"Sure, sure. Now get out of my room so we can get our asses out of here!" I pushed him towards the door, good thing he caught himself.

"Oh and the others are out for today. Work and errands for the company y'know?" He shrugged.

"Of course." I dragged out and he eventually left after chuckling.

(Skip preparation)

After about 30 minutes of finding an outfit, I came up with this.

And Lucas came up with this, not too shabby.

"You done?" He asked me while he fixed his collar.

"Yup, just gotta tell Camila." I removed my cellphone from its wireless charger and scrolled through my contacts to find Camila's contact named: "Baby❤"

Y/N = *msg
Camila = *msg

"Hey baby!"

"Heyyy, I just woke up from a nap, do you need something babe? Why'd you call?"

"This is kinda sudden but please dress nicely and fix yourself up cuz me and my brother are taking you with us to go and pick up our cousins."

"Brother? Which one? And why would u need me there?"

"He just wants you to come with us. And for you to meet the twinssss!"

She chuckled from the other line.

"Sure sure, should I be expecting anything?"

"Nah, me and my cousins are practically the same."

"Good to know."

"Okay got to go babe! See you soon!"

"Bye! Drive safely!"

"You done wasting time, Junior?" Lucas asked me while getting his bag from the counter.

"Yup, she said yes. Let's go!" I ran to my Range Rover with him trailing behind me.

"I call dibs on the passenger seat!" He didn't even ask me but nonetheless claimed his seat.

"That's where Camila should be." I told him but he just shook his head with his mouth pouted.

I sighed and made my way to the driver's seat.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at Camila's place at exactly 8 in the morning and the twins should be arriving in an hour or two.

I walked to their front door and left Lucas in the car scrolling through his instagram as I was about to knock, the door opened and Camila came out in this outfit: