Chapter 21 : Baby-Sitting Date

Y/N P.O.V

So a little update, Camila had to cancel our date because she had to babysit her nephew and of course, I had to cheer her up because she feels down for cancelling our date.

So, I just suggested that we take him with us so it's like a date with a plus one! No, that sounds weird. It's a date with a baby...? Fair enough.

As I was dancing to the music blaring through my speakers, it was connected to my cellphone so it stopped playing when Camila called me.

"Hey baby! Are you guys ready?" I heard shuffling from the other line before hearing an answer.

"Just about done. Just getting this little munchkin's stuff, but we should be finished by the time you come to pick us up."

"Okay then, I'm just fixing myself up. I'll see you there!"

"Okay! Drive safely okay?" And she ended it there. I should start moving too so that I can meet the little guy. Hopefully he won't be much trouble.

**

Camila P.O.V

"C'mon Xander, Y/N's gonna pick us up in a few minutes. Now, I want you to be a good boy when we're with her, okay?" I asked him while ironing down his polo with my hand, thankfully he nodded.

"That's my favourite boy." I ruffled his hair and right on cue, the doorbell rang.

I saw Y/N as I opened the door with a bunch of stuffed toys and dressed up like this:

A/N: Yoo Jeongyeon's airport outfit😍

"You guys ready to go?" Y/N asked as she handed me a bouquet of flowers while waiting for me to let her in.

"We are." I motioned for Xander to come to us and introduce himself.

"C'mon buddy, say hi!" I slightly pushed him forward and he looked down sheepishly.

"H-hola mi n-nombre es Xander James Cabello Morales..." (My name is Xander James Cabello Morales.) He looked at me as if silently asking for my help.

"Cuantos años tienes pequeño? (How old are you, little guy?) Y/N beat me to it and asked him.

"I'm 4 years old." He held up 4 fingers in front of Y/N and sheepishly hid them once he realized what he did.

"That's cute." She started talking to him and I just watched the exchange. I went to the kitchen to get Xander's stuff and of course a blanket because Y/N told me so.

When I came back, I was greeted with the sight of Y/N carrying Xander like a parent while tickling him.

"This little munchkin is no trouble at all! Why'd you wait until later to introduce me to him though?" Y/N asked as she put Xander down and offered that she'd bring his stuff.