Chapter 8 : Possible Threat?

Y/N P.O.V

It is currently P.E class and guess what we're doing, nothing! We're just sitting on the bleachers watching the cheerleaders do their routine for the next basketball game. The only thing good coming out of this is, I get to see Camila. Bad news is, there's a boy who's touching her in areas I, in the near future, get to touch. Not him.

They said they had to make sure that they'd get the audience's attention and cooperation when they cheer, that's why our teacher sent us here.

I gotta admit, they are pretty good but the fact that they were tossing Camila was bringing me to the edge of my seat. But hopefully nothing bad happens.

--------------------------------------------------------------

There were only 20 minutes left in class and I along with the boys, Lauren, Ally, and Dinah, were cheering our butts off to make the crowd a little bit attentive to the performance and it worked. Ellie and Olivia were in the cheer squad too so, extra 'extranets' for them

Once again, they were tossing Camila up in the air but I was relieved that this was the last one, nothing bad could happen now right? Wrong.

The cafeteria kitchen caught on fire and the people there thought that it was a good idea to run around and cause havoc and panic to the people of the school.

And the people tossing Camila ran too. Great.

Everything around me slowed down. My friends had looks of horror etched on their faces and I knew I had to act fast because Camila was still in the air. Darn, cheerleaders. Especially the ones who threw Camila.

I quickly ran down the bleachers, only to be blocked by the jocks in our school. It's now or never plus, Camila's on the line.

I pushed them all at once and surprisingly, they all flew in different directions. I'll apologize later. I rushed to catch Camila and thank the Lords above. I caught her just in time.

Everything went back to normal and deafening cheers, words of appreciation and a chorus of 'sorrys' and 'my bads' were being thrown to our direction.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need anything? Who threw you, imma beat his ass." I rambled on as I checked her for any injuries that might need medical attention.

She just giggled at my over protectiveness. Before I said anything else, I brought her to our friends. I mentally thanked whoever was above that Ellie and Olivia were okay too.

"What are you laughing at? You little shit. You could've broken a bone or something." I sat her down as our friends just looked at her.

"I'm okay, Y/N. Thank you for catching me."

"Does that mean that you already fell for me?" I teased since she insisted that she was okay.

"Maybe, maybe not." She winked.

"Okay, did we really miss something here?" Dinah asked, clearly questioning our moods right now.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." I answered.

"If something did or will happen, you should tell us, Cadwell." Ford warned.

"Enough of that. Did you guys see what Y/N did there? She just pushed the jocks like they were nothing!" Olivia stated.

"I know right! How did you even do that?" Normani asked.

"That was unbelievable but I think you should apolo-" Ally stated before she got cut off.