Chapter 19 : Field Trip (5/5)

Y.N P.O.V

"Thank you Ms. Cadwell, Have a nice day!" I nodded and made my way to my friends who were having trouble wearing the life vests.

So after all that conquering our fears stuff, I decided to exclude ourselves from the actual activities, mainly because it consisted of just walking around the venue but since I wanted to treat the gang, I'm taking them to an exclusive island.

"Need help with that?" I asked Hailee.

"Uhmm, I kinda do." She chuckled lightly and let me adjust her life vest.

"And...there we go. You can go to the boats now." I smiled at her and she pranced her way to the others.

"Okay guys, does anybody here get seasick after a few minutes out there?" I asked and thankfully nobody replied.

"Great. Now, one by one, please board the boat." I instructed and they all obliged.

"Are you sure this won't sink, Y/N?" Olivia asked me and I just chuckled before answering.

"No Vi, this won't sink. Now get your butt in here."

She slowly but surely descended into the boat and it rocked slightly making her hold on to the edge tightly.

"Olivia, what the hell are you doing?" Ford irritatingly said while he helped Olivia up, which in return, Olivia snatched it back.

"Ass- butthole." She said as she magically walked straight to her seat.

"C'mon babe, in you go." I assisted her down and I followed right after.

"Okay is everybody set?" Mr. Waterson, the one who's gonna steer the boat, asked me.

"Yes sir." I saluted him and he laughed.

"Great, let's go."

After a few minutes of getting the boat to work, we were finally on our way. Every one was astonished by the cool sea breeze and the fresh looking environment.

"Hey babe?" Camila called for my attention so I hummed back.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"You were born, that's what you did to deserve me." I pecked her lips while she looked down with pink cheeks.

"Y/N! This is just so beautiful!" Ally exclaimed while she extended her hand out the bout and touched the water as it flows below us.

"Can I drive the boat?" Ford asked in which everyone replied to with a 'no'.

"Why don't you wait until we get to the island, yeah?" I suggested while he shrugged in return.

**

After a few more minutes on the boat, we finally arrived at the island.

I faced them all and was about to talk until I was cut off by someone I knew all too well.

"Well 'lil sis, didn't expect you'd bring them here." Asked Lucas as he came into view wearing a muscle shirt, some shorts, and sandals. Finishing off his outfit with a sun hat and sunglasses.

"Didn't expect I'd see you here." I asked confused, then the rest of my siblings came out.

"We decided it'd be good to have a little vacation." Zayn asked as he sipped from his drink. He just wore shorts, his toned stomach on display. He looked like he came back from swimming, considering his hair's wet.

"And you guys weren't gonna tell me." I pouted playfully and Tori rushed to me while holding my cheeks up to make it look I'm happy.

"Don't be sad junior, of course we were gonna tell you. This was just a sudden suggestion from Shawn." Tori assured me.