Chapter 14 : Mark, Michael, Mickey, all the same.

Y/N P.O.V

Today is three weeks before our first basketball game and at the moment, I am watching that cheerleader boy talking and maybe flirting with my girl and I am not liking it one bit.

Oh and yeah, you may be thinking: why the hell are they practicing when it's supposed to be the day for the field trip? It still is but they decided that they should practice first, well, mostly Camila. She said that she'll cheer with extra effort since I'll be playing now.

Everytime their break starts or even when he gets the chance, he'll talk to her and sometimes talk to her some place else. If I tell you that Camila is delusional about the fact that, that boy likes her, it's an understatement.

I am currently heading towards her while pompoms boy is nowhere in my field of vision. If he is, I'd pounce him.

"Hey babe, ready to come out to the world." I joked enough for her to hear so that others wouldn't get suspicious.

"What? No, I'm not ready." She giggled.

"Well, worth a shot. So aren't you going to pack up now?" I asked her while walking around the table where her things are.

"I am, mind helping me?" She asked.

"No, of course not. So do you need thi-" I was cut off by the wonder boy himself.

"Hey Camzie, you need help packing up?" He used the nickname I use for Camila, nuh-uh bitch.

"No dude, she doesn't. We got everything under control so go back to tossing your...pompoms or whatever." I sassed and Camila giggled earning a glare from me but she didn't have it.

"I wasn't asking you. So Camzi-" I cut him off again.

"Bitch, what'd I say? And stop using that nickname, that's what I call her, originality is key." I retorted.

"C'mon Camila." He grabbed her wrist and Camila stopped giggling now with a look of horror on her face.

"Drop her hand, right.now." I said sternly but carefully so that he'll get it through his thick skull.

"Make m-"

I grabbed his hand tightly making him yelp and dragged Camila behind me.

"What's this fucker's name?" I asked Camila.

"Matthew." I then looked at her in the eyes, silently asking if I can tell him about our relationship and thankfully, she agreed

"Well then Mickey. You listen here. See Camila over here? She's mine, okay? And seeing you being all protective and shit around her isn't helping your reputation. You won't tell anyone about this if you still want your hands to function well and intact, got that?" I said sternly.

"What do you mean she's your-"

"Bitch, did I stutter?" I sternly said once again.

"Nope! Nope. I heard you loud and clear. Dyke." He mumbled the last part but of course, I heard it.

"What did you say??" I gripped his hand tighter and he yelped.

"Nothing!"

"Yo Camila! You done pack-" Dinah and the others entered the room, making Mark over here get nervous.

"What's he doing here?" Francis asked as he removed his headset and hung it around his neck.

"He's bothering us." I didn't take my eyes off of him for one second even though Camila was already pulling on my jacket.

"Get the fuck outta here!" Ford shouted and he scurried out.

"LANGUAGE! Why is it so hard to keep you guys from cursing?" Ally facepalmed herself and told us that her and the others would just wait outside.

"Are you okay babe?" Camila asked me and I smiled to show her that I'm just fine.

"I'm more than okay. Hopefully Michael won't go anywhere near you anymore." I smiled victoriously at the thought.

"His name is Matthew."

"I don't care, I can call him M*therf*cker and it's the same thing."

"Sometimes I think I'm dating a child."

"Sometimes I do too." I retorted jokingly.

"Ouch, please aapply water to the burned area." A wild Hailee appeared.

"You guys done packing or what?"

"We're done. Let's go!" Camila then lead me out of the room and into the bus where the squad reserved our seats at the back of the bus.

We occupied two rows of seats and this is how it looked like:
Starting from the left it was Me, Camila, Francis, Hailee, Ford, and Normani at the back seats of the bus. Then at the seats in front of us were:
Olivia, Dinah, Ally at the extra seat or as we call it: the pull up seat, then Ethan, and Lauren.

"Okay class!" Someone, maybe our tour guide, made her way to the middle of the bus, looked around the contents and students in the bus but her look towards me lingered and she smirked, someone's not gonna like that.

Camila held my hand and stretched so that our linked hands were visible to everyone that looks our way and of course some people gave us awkward stares because Camila isn't out yet.

The guide just rolled her eyes and continued explaining what she's here for and our stops before going to the place where we'll be staying.

"Let's go!" She exclaimed before going to the front of the bus where maybe her seat is.

"You're always so obvious when you're jealous Cami." I whispered while plugging my earphones to my Iphone X while I kept my other phone, Samsung Note 9 (advance ako mag-isip)

Okay, I know what ya'll are thinking: Who in their right minds would have two phones? Well, I do and I'm in my right mindset...I think?

"Why are you complaining? You should be thanking me, babe. Don't you like it when I show everyone that you're mine? Well, in my perspective." She asked me and started to get defensive.

"Oh trust me baby, I love it." I whispered it in her ear in a very raspy voice and that made her shudder.

I then bit her shoulder and she playfully slapped me.

"Ow! You bitch! I'm doing you a favor here baby." I whispered the last part and she rolled her eyes.

"We've only been official for less than a month and you're already like this. What more if we're official for 2 years?" Camila asked unbelievably.

"You actually started it, love. Back at the trampoline park." I smirked at her and her mouth made an 'o' shape when realization hit her.

"Okay yeah, I'll admit." She smiled sheepishly as I pinched her cheeks and closed my eyes as the music playing drowned me to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So I guess 1 hour travel time isn't enough because I sometimes review while I make my way home.

Everyday, there are new assignments and quizzes so, no scheduled updates or something.

Also, if you want certain things to happen to this story, just message me.

That is all and hope you have a great day!!

-authr