Prologue

.:Karma's POV:.
"Finished... a little too easy if you'd ask me..." I thought aloud with an expressionless face.

I walked through an old alleyway as I kept kicking the soda can in front of me, not losing it on the way. I looked down at my black blazer and my once white shirt, now drenched with rain and violent visible blood splatters.

I buttoned up my blazer to hide them when I got out from the alleyway. I started to gaze around, taking up my environment. It was an uncrowded street, mainly filled with old and worn down houses with here and there a small shop. The road was narrow but would broaden up as you continued following the path laid out for you.

As I completely ignored the drizzling from the rain, I got lost in my thoughts. Wondering where I may be heading to next... I got some short stares from the few people that were in the same street, but would not pay attention to any of them.

I got pulled back to reality as I heard a quiet 'ping', originating from my pocket. I took my phone out and a small but slightly wicked smile started to show on my face.

'Meet me at the usual place, and do as ever.' The message read, and I deleted it.
"I wonder who'll be my new toy..." I said when I distanced myself from any outsiders and let out a small laugh as I headed to the headquarter.

—————————
A/N: Uhm, I hope you enjoyed this short prologue! ^^; I've never written for any AssClass characters before so I apologize if the story will be a bit OOC. And I know that many people have already written something with a similar premise. But I wanted to try it for myself, and I wanted an easier base for my first fic :3

If you enjoyed it, please consider to vote, comment or both!^^