A/N: A few notices《Please Read》

Hii, author speaking here.

Never done something like this before so forgive me. Uhm, I just wanted to get a few things out of the way before writing the next chapter. (Nagisa may or may not appear in it, if not, he will in the next one, as mentioned.)

1. Inb4 people ask. There won't be any lemon in this at all. Just in case some (future) readers would like some of that, please know that this isn't a story that'll contain things like that. As mentioned in the description, this story's closer to shounen-ai than yaoi. Thus there won't be much (very) sexual activity going on. Please respect this choice and don't ask for any! I'm just not a person that likes that stuff.

2. This is more for whenever Kayano would appear (probably same chapter as Nagisa but she most likely won't have much to say). Yes, she will be some sort of rival or at least have a crush on Nagisa. But I will not write her as a yandere like character, or make her bitchy. I don't feel like that's her character and I like to keep it like that. I've just seen Karmagisa fans hate on her too much on many other stories. That may also have something to do with how the authors wrote her themselves, but I've also seen many times where they just immediately scold her (? Not sure what the correct word is, apologies! English is my third language and I'm still in... secondary school... don't want to get too specific about that >~<) when she only gets mentioned, for the first time.

3. Just in case people wanted to know. This story will probably get updated once a week, or two weeks! It depends on how busy I am and if I'm feeling it. Each chapter will most likely be around 1500 words, maybe more, maybe less if I can't think of anything.

(Random blabber: I also only just noticed that my writing style in the first point of view is very thought orientated? xD It's either that you'll really be in that person's mind or just dialogue. Whenever it's thoughts you'll really know what the person is thinking about, not just what they are or want to do :v Idk how I never thought about that before-)

That's all I had to say. And even if it's not many, I'm very happy to see that some people are enjoying this (already), whether anonymous or not. Heck, I'm already glad to know people want to check this out >< It's probably too early to say that but really, thanks!

See ya next time. Next chapter will probably be up tomorrow!