IV: Chains

Karma stood there with Nagisa watching him, as he tried to even out the pace of his breathing. His mind was still quite busy with many things asking for his attention at the same time. The small bluenette just watched him patiently, knowing it must've been a shock to realize someone was eavesdropping. On something important and most likely secretive, as well. That reminded him, he should apologize when the time is right.

He looked at the taller male with a soft expression, examining his features. Up close, this time.

A handsome face that's sharp yet soft at the same time. Yet he had threatening, and slightly intimidating eyes. Now closed, the shape was less apparent. His bright red hair a mess. He wore a black blazer with underneath, a white button-up shirt. With the top button unbuttoned, his collarbones are openly exposed... As Nagisa continued to take up the appearance of the boy in front of him, he did not notice that his breathing has steadied. Thus being caught off guard when he spoke up.

"Enjoying your view?" Karma asked teasingly, making Nagisa jump up in surprise.
He shook his head and covered his face with his hands to hide his blush. With that, Karma pouted.
Thoughts lingered in Nagisa's head, 'What a different character from before...'

"Ahem, anyways. You had questions, right?" Karma pointed out, in a more serious manner.
Remembering why he decided to eavesdrop in the first place, Nagisa nodded quick. The taller nodded as well and took Nagisa's wrist, surprising the latter. He led him out of the school building. When passing the classroom, they bid their farewells to Korosensei too...

The moment they got outside, Karma stopped in his tracks. Face somewhat emotionless, he stared down at the other. Then proceeding to ask a simple question with a raised eyebrow.

"Any café or ice cream shops around here that you like?"
Nagisa pondered for a short while, then nodded and hummed. Karma looked fairly content with that and told him to lead the way.

The bluenette did as he was told and started walking down the hill at a pleasant pace. Kind of wanting the other to enjoy the scenery that would only be seen at the top of the hill. Sometimes he glanced up slightly, eyeing the redhead. He'd see that the sides of his mouth would curl up a little occasionally.

Even though he was still a bit scared of the one walking closely beside him, his presence felt... save, and made him feel at home for some reason. With many thoughts present in his mind, he happily continued to lead the way.

The place they were going to was a small, and quiet coffee shop. A nice menu, everything they offered tasted fantastic. And it was the perfect place if you wanted some peace and privacy, in other words, perfect for their conversation. Nagisa didn't want people to overhear them, and knew that'd be for the best as well.
As they walked, he noticed Karma looking around every once in a while. It did remain silent the entire way however. Karma thinking about what he got himself into, and Nagisa running the questions he'd want to ask through his mind. Maybe some possible answers... as well.

When they arrived in front of the shop they waited a little while in front of it. Karma looked at the sign first and foremost. A smile present on his lips when reading it. He closed his eyes and nodded approvingly after a while of taking everything in.
"Let's head inside."

They did exactly that, and chose a spot next to one of the many windows of the café. The variety of drinks and pastries they had was wide and out of the ordinary.
"I recommend this one." Nagisa said as he leaned over to the other side of the table, pointing at one of the pastries on the menu. He then proceeded to recommend some of the drinks as well, coffee, tea, warm, cold and so on, because he didn't know what Karma liked, after all. He didn't notice that he had been rambling on for some time until the other let out a few chuckles.