Chapter 14

Soda P.O.V. (Cont.)

"Hey greaser! Your out of your territory," the other one said, jumping out of the car.

I swallowed and braced myself for the worst.

"Does little greasy-weasy need to go shopping for his mommy?" The soc known as Michael asked as if he were talking to a baby.

The thought of my mom made my heart ache. I found the anger building within me, but my mouth wouldn't open.

"Is somebody not feeling very social today? We can easily change that, can't we Michael?" The other one said. 

"We sure can!" Michael said. 

"How about we teach prettyboy a lesson on being where he doesn't belong," the soc said, practically spitting out the line in utter disgust.

"Hmmm...this greaser seems a little bitter. How about we sweeten him up with some chocolate syrup?" Michael said ripping the bag from my hands. 

I was too dumbfounded to even try and fight back. "Leave me alone!" I growled. 

"Oh, so he does talk. For a second I thought he was deaf."

"Get away from me!" I shouted as they pinned me against a brick wall. 

"Does baby greaser need a new hair color? I say dark brown, what do you think  Sam?"

"I think dark brown'll do just fine," the soc named Sam snickered, flipping open the lid to my chocolate syrup bottle.

"S-stop!" I cried.

"Shut it grease," Sam said, covering my mouth with his hand. 

I fought hard against his grip as I felt the cool syrup drip down my face.

I did the only thing I could think of. I bit down real hard on the soc's hand, which caused him to revolt back in disgust. 

"Next time I want rabies I'll ask!" He spat at me.

"And next time I want drowned in chocolate syrup I'll ask!" I said bitterly and ran off before they could do anything else.

I didn't stop running until the familiar sight of my house came into view. When I reached the front door I panted, out of breath, and swung open the door.

"Man, what happened to you?" Two-Bit asked from the couch.

"Damn soc jumped me and dumped syrup all over my head!" I shouted angrily.

"Bet that was a pretty sweet surprise you got there!" Two-Bit laughed.

"Shut up," I said without bite, and marched to the bathroom to get a shower.

I realized my towel was in mine and Pony's room, so I ran over to grab it.

"Woah Soda! You look like a piece of chocolate cake. Guess you really are what you eat!" Pony said, looking at me wide-eyed.

"Haha, very funny Little colt."

He just rolled his eyes and went back to reading his book.

I headed back to the bathroom and turned the tap on, watching as the sprinkle of water cascaded into the tub.

The shower water spurted out of the head, creating a soothing waterfall against my back.

I sighed contently as warmth flooded my body. Finally something nice is happening today.

Just as I closed my eyes, the once steaming waterfall of water turned into an ice bath.

I screeched as cold water flooded over my head. I quickly turned the shower off and ripped the curtain open, practically leaping out of there.