FOUR

That morning I woke up to my door being opened. I think it was Kian, because the next thing I knew a tall boy was standing over me making a crab face, which was HILARIOUS!  "Booshka! Good morning  Lyric! It time to get up." He told me with a smile. "Why? It's earlyyyy." I told him. "You'll see! Just get dressed!" Kian laughed.  I got up and got dressed in blue jeans and a darker green sweater. I really liked this outfit.  I think it was Monday. "Good Morning Lyric!" Sam said. He was pouring a bowl of lucky charms and milk, he then handed me the bowl.  "Thanks, Morning!" I said, sitting down cheerfully and eating.  "Now, I know in the orphanage that you guys had tutors come and explain different stuff to you. But, today we will be bringing you to a REAL school!" Sam said, really happy.  "WAIT! Bringing me there forever?" I asked, I liked this home I don't wanna leave!  "No, just for 6 hours a day, silly! Then you come back home." Sam told me. I felt a lot better after that.  "Okay." I said. "I packed you lunch, bought you school supplies and packed it in your backpack. Which is Frozen themed, I hope you like it." Sam said. 'I LOVE IT!" I yelled. "Oh good!" Sam laughed. 

Jameson Lane Elementary; 9:30 am. 

"I'm scared." I said to Sam as we walked down the hall to my classroom. "Don't be scared Lyric. You will be fine!" Sam said. We got to room 24, inside was a amazing sight! So many toys, people and a older lady. Mrs.Hay had light blonde hair and looked as she was in her late 50s.

"Hello, are you Lyric Pottorff?" Mrs.Hay asked.

"Yes I am." I said.

"Hello, Sam Pottorff I'm her adoptive father." Sam said shaking her hand.

"Hello Ruth Hay." Mrs.Hay said shaking his hand back.

"We'll come on in Lyric! Mr.Pottorff you can pick her up at 3:30. See you then." Mrs. Hay said.

"Goodbye. I love you Lyric!" Sam said to me.

I then said something I never thought I would say,"I love you daddy." I ran up to my Dad and gave him a big hug and kiss and walked into the room with a smile plasterd on my face.

I hope these people like me.

A/N: Hey guys so I'm Charlotte and this was kinda a filler chapter.

I hope you guys are really enjoying the book!

Qotd: Who is your fav out of O2L?

I think mine is Sam but I love them all.

Comment here who's yours.

----------/---

STALK ME

Insta:Char6202

Youtube:SydnChar.