The Pain is Buliding

"How?"

"Well, one night Mrs.Sunray left the window open and Amelia climbed out it. She got on the ground and started running. She got really far. All the way to Brooklyn and it stopped there. She was shot because she entered private property." Samantha said.

"Wow." I said.

"So What's up with you?" Samantha asked.

"Well, I was adopted and went to school and met Sarah Horan and Gabby Lovato. We became best friends and then Sarah stabbed me in the back. She was hanging out with my bully Julia Hemmings-" Samantha cut me off.

"Julia Hemmings!" She squeled.

"Yea."

"Luke Hemming's daughter?!" She asked.

"I guess."I said.

"Go on"

"I was writing my own songs and so far I wrote two. I also wrote like a chorus but I wrote a song called 'Somewhere In Neverland and 'If I'm James Dean than your Audrey Hepburn' I wrote a chorus called,'Our2ndLife's Child."

Than it hit me how much I really missed these boys.

Flashback

------------

"I was a second choice to be the top team but I always new my daddy loves me. He told me in the car all good things come second and in the room I spoke. On my walls are the pantied picture of my life. I keep secrets from them all the time but either way up or down I'm Our2ndLife's Child.!"

"Yes you are Lyric!" Sam said.

"Hi daddy."

"What secrets are you hiding?" Sam asked.

I shrugged and went to sleep.

------------------------------------

"And that's how I ended up here."

"Wow. That's almost tragic."

"Yeah, I just miss them so much."

"It must've been nice." Samantha said.

"Guys, she's not Lyric." Sam said.

Sam?!

I ran into the hall.

"Sam! Sam!" I screamed.

"Lyric!" Sam ran towards me.

We hugged like there was no tommorow.

"Boys! Come on! I'm taking you to Veronica!" Mrs.Sunray said.

"Veronica!" I said.

"We wanted a new child." Ricky said.

"What! You weren't gonna wait for me to come back." I said hurt in my eyes.

"Lyric, it's not a fanfiction we didn't think you were gonna come back." connor stated.

"Wow. Thanks. I guess." I said.

"Lyric it's not like that." Sam said.

"Sure it's not. Goodbye Our2ndLife I'm no longer your child."

I went into my room grabbed the Our2ndlife child song and threw it on the ground and stopped on it.

"I hate You."