Our2ndLife's Child

Just wanna say thanks to all the support of the book and yes sadly this is it of Lyrics journey. If you wanted to check out more adventures with Our2ndLife you could check out My stories Two Words Collide. Thanks my space Unicorn bye!

"Amelia." The crowd cheered.

"Okay guys so I have a song that is brand new, It's about my childhood and it's Called Our2ndLife's Child."

We started jumping at the chords.

Verse 1:I was an ordinary kid. Looking for two f*cks to give. I was switching and turning the tables on us all. I was an ordinairy girl living in a world so cruel and messed up I thought I should give up but NOOO because

,chours: "I was a second choice to be the top team but I always new my daddy loves me. He told me in the car all good things come second and in the room I spoke. On my walls are the pantied picture of my life. I keep secrets from them all the time but either way up or down I'm Our2ndLife's Child.!"

Verse 2: I was an ordinairy person searching for love but they picked me up they showed me things I've need seen before yeah

,chours: "I was a second choice to be the top team but I always new my daddy loves me. He told me in the car all good things come second and in the room I spoke. On my walls are the pantied picture of my life. I keep secrets from them all the time but either way up or down I'm Our2ndLife's Child.!"

Bridge: So hold on to me! !!!! eh yeah!

,"I was a second choice to be the top team but I always new my daddy loves me. He told me in the car all good things come second and in the room I spoke. On my walls are the pantied picture of my life. I keep secrets from them all the time but either way up or down I'm Our2ndLife's Child.!"

Ohh ohh. oh

--------------//

"Guys you always ask about my child hood so let's start to when I was adopted."

-------------

"We need Lyric Faith to come down to the lobby where she will be being adopted."

I ran down those steps. I saw Sam Pottorff standing there with my bags.

He signed me out and now I was his daughter.

"Why did you bring Samantha back?" I asked.

"She was a spoiled brat and couldn't act sweet." Sam said.

"Then why didn't you choose me first?" I asked.

"Because all good things come second." Sam said.

"Were here." Sam said.

I looked up a the house and boy! oh boy! was it huge!

I ran inside and 5 boys looked at me. I got scared so backed up. I ended up backing up into Sam.

-------------------------

"Then a couple days after I went to school and met Gabby." I said hugging Gabby.

---------

The girl had dark brown hair out in two pigtail braids. She had green eyes that poped. She was wearing a bracelet that said Gabrielle. I guess that was we name.

The boy I sat next to had blonde hair and blue eyes. He wasn't that cute. He had a goofy yet warm smile.

"Okay let's start! How about you go first?" Mrs.Hay said pointing to the boy next to me.

"Sure!" he said standing up. "Hi I'm Dylan! A fact about me is I like making people laugh."

When he sat back down he turned to me and said"Your turn."

I stood up. "H-Hi I'm Lyric. A fact about me is I love to sing and I hope to be a singer one day." I said.

I sat down.

"Hi! I'm Gabrielle but call me Gabby. A fact about me is I love to talk to people!" She said.

She sat down and smiled at me,"Your really pretty! Wanna be best friends?" She asked.

"Sure" I said.

----------------

"Then I write some songs that I sing today and then my real parents took me. But Jc Caylen saved the day. Im just grateful to be here."

"We are Majority Rules. Thank you California!"

---------------

So that's the end guys. I hope you space unicorns liked it. I'm glad I share it with you and please go check out Two Worlds Collide. Goodbye!