Its True

At that very moment my life fell apart it seemed.

I ran downstairs and saw Connor packing his things.

"Connor! Stop! Please!" I started screaming which made Ricky cry even more.

Connor was heading for the front door.

"Connor, Please give me 5 mimutes." I said.

Connor nodded his head for me to continue.

"Okay, I have been watching Our2ndLife since 2012.. Connor you were always the one I looked up to. I found you as my inspiration and hope that I would be adopted. That someone loves me. Mondays became my favorite day of the week. I would pray for your safety every night. I love you Connor Franta. Even if everyone turned there back on you, I will be right here." I said.

"Thanks for making hope and my happiness posssibe." I said.

Connor pulled me into a tight hug.

"Lyric, give me a week and then I will come back and think about it. I will always be apart of our2ndlife no matter what." Connor said.

"Okay. " I said.

"Booska." He said with a laugh.

Ricky stopped crying and hugged me tight.

As Connor left I went to my room.

--------------------------------------

I awoke to a loud clang and the sound of glass breaking the alarm was going off like crazy. The boys rushed into my room.

Sam was caring me.

We rushed out of the house the Connors new apartment in Ricky's Kia Soul.

"Connor please help us. Lyric is-"

The sound of sirens cut Sam off and I felt dizzy and then I blacked out.