Secrets Revaeld?

Okay. Look, just pretend as if Trevor was lying and use your acting skills.

"Yes Daddy?" I asked innocently.

"Lyric why on God's green earth would you have said that word?!" My Dad said rambling on and on about how that's a bad word.

"What are you talking about? What did I say? All I said to Trevor was hi." I said.

"We never said you said anything to Trevor." Connor stepped in.

"Boys. This is my adoptive child I will deal with her." My dad said.

"Sit on the couch Lyric." Sam said to me while going to the bathroom.

I started to cry.

Sam came out of the bathroom and I backed away from him. I clutched onto Jc.

"Please. Whatever you do don't hurt me. Please. Daddy don't hit me." I said crying into Jc's shoulder.

Sam backed away. I looked up in fear to Sam.

Ricky stepped near me and crouching down to my level said,"Hit you. Lyric he would never."

"That's what my dad said to me and he still hit me."

"Honey." Sam went near me.

I jumped onto Jc.

"I could never hurt you. I was just trying to cool off. I was going to get a bar of soap to wash your mouth out with but...." Sam said.

"I'm sorry it's just you looked mad and I got scared." I said.

"Lyric, I wanna say sorry. I should've never told Sam." Trevor said.

"It's okay." I said.

"Do you still love me Daddy?"

"Or am I just some charity award?"

"Never will you ever be."

"Okay." I said.

----------------------

I soon went to sleep and the last thing I though about was my dad. And the real one. It soon slipped my mind as I was ready for Monday.