Promises made

"Haha y'all thought I passed out well I faked It!" Connor screeched.

"Connor take a seat." Sam said.

"Hell no! You look like some kind of giraffe. But the short giraffes." Connor said.

I was taped on my shoulder. "Go up stairs." whispered Ricky.

"Hey! Microwave! What did you say to the child." Connor asked.

"I'm Ricky. I said go upstairs."

"Why?"

"Your drunk. We can't afford for her to be hurt by your druken accidents."

Connors face sober up.

"How do you know If I was drunk? How do you know if I was just faking it to be funny? How do you know if I'm not happy? How do you, of all people, Ricky, how do you judge a book by its cover. It matters what on the inside." Connor said with clear sadness dripping in his voice.

"I'm a wreck."

"Connor." I said

I had all eyes on me.

"I said it before but I will say it again, you are you. You are the best person that has every happened to me and your 3,142,123 subscribers. I'm one of those. I was going through some ruff times and well this happend and I was so excited that the people I adore I could call my family. So I wanna make a promise, If we can be happy for 1 year than you will come back to Our2ndLife."

"I don't know..." Connor said.

"Connor, in each family there is only one time you can say this and this is my one try, I need you to do this with me."

"Okay Lyric."