Alexandra Green

The year of 1984, on July the 17th.

A miracle baby was born, and she was named Alexandra Green.

Her parents Erika Green and Charles Bailey had been wanting a child for years but they found out Erika was unable to become pregnant.

They thought about adoption but it did not suit them, after some time Erika magically became pregnant and the couple had never been happier.

The doctor knew for sure that she had not been able to become pregnant but also knew that this had happened before.

When Alexandra (or Alex as she likes to be called) was born, she did not cry, nor did she scream.

She was so calm everyone thought something was wrong.

But she was as healthy as she should be.

Neither of the parents complained and took home her little baby girl.

They lived happy for about 8 months, until Charles became sick.

Erika struggled to be a mother and a loving wife, with Alex's baby schedule and Charles hospital visits she hardly got any sleep at all.

It went on like this until Charles had to be rushed to the hospital February 1985.

After calling the babysitter Erika decided to drive her husband there.

Being tired and worn out, she did not see the stop sign and got hit by another car, killing them both.

Alex, being as small as she was had no idea what was going on, nor does she remember anything.

Nobody really knows what happened to her that night, only that when the police came she was gone, and so was her babysitter.

A year later and still no trace of her.

Emelie Smith was an 65 year old lady living in Florida when there was a knock on her door, since she was living alone after the passing of her husband, it took a while to get to the door.

Her house was big and expensive, almost as big as a mansion.

She had lived her life in money and riches, but had no one to share it with anymore.

When she finally got to the door she did not see anybody, until she looked down and saw a baby laying in a basket.

The baby did not look like a newborn and had short hair on the head.

In the basket was also a note.

Emelie picked it up, still shocked over seeing the little bundle on her doorstep.

Dear Emelie, this is Alexandra Green.

She is almost two years old.

Her birthday is on July the seventeenth.

Take care of her.

And that is exactly what she did.

Although she was old and alone, she took care of Alex like she was her own.

Making the mistake of putting her in school three years later than other kids, but as Alex grew up she did not mind it at all.

There were things that were strange about Alex's childhood, not only the missing first two years of her life, she could do a lot of things other kids could not do.

She could sometimes heal the tiniest of scratches and bruises on herself and sometimes on Emelie.

They kept it as their own little secret to not draw attention to themselves.

When Alexandra was 18 years old Emelie past away in the hospital after collapsing on the floor.

She was old and was okay with dying, but she was afraid that Alex was not going to be able to be alone in the big house.

She had friends, well she had one friend.

But Emelie feared that was not enough.

Alexandra mourned and cried, until she could not cry anymore.

But she did not feel alone, at least not until her 21st birthday.