Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Ryder's P.O.V

"Your my mates brothers mate?" I asked. Just confirming on what she said. "Yeah, I'm Drakes mate, but they he was acting towards you and Anna. I'm guessing he didn't notice but I'm hoping his wolf did!" She said sadly. "Oh Atlan, why did you follow me then? When you could have followed your mate!" I said. "Because you were on my mind at the time! Plus they we're already gone by the time I got in my car!" She replied.

We were quiet a moment before I said, "I'm scared!" She's the only one that I would admit anything to, not even Alan. Just only her and my mate. That is, if I can get her back. "Of what?" At asked. "Of her leaving and not coming back! I'm scared that I might loose her before I can really have her! Oh wait, I've already lost her!" I said sarcastically in a really bad way. "Ryder! Don't think like that! Your only going to make your self more depressed." She replied sternly.

"C'on, your Mum is wondering where you are." Atlan said after a moment. I didn't realise I blocked everyone out. So I let my Mum in. 'Mum?' 'Oh sweetheart, you okay? What happened?' She asked. 'I found my mate. She's a rouge.' I said voice breaking again. 'And your Dad ordered you to reject her right?' She replied angrily. 'Yeah, how did you know?' 'Well, I ran into Atlanta before and knowing your Father. I'm not that surprised really!' She answered. I can feel her anger rising. 'What's her name dear?' Mum asked. 'Aditi Silver. Why?' I asked.

'Every Alpha of every pack in the north got profiles of the rouges in their territory.' She replied. 'And Dad would have them, wouldn't he?' I asked eagerly. 'Yes, he would.' She replied. 'Why don't you come home quickly? Your father is out at the moment!' She suggested. 'I'm on my way right now!' I said frantically. I got up and shifted, not caring about my clothes. I waited for Atlanta to shift and we took off running at full speed.

It took us about 3/4's of an hour to get to the pack house but we made it. I went to the box next to the back door that clothes in it and Atlanta gave me some shorts and a shirt once she shifted and put her clothes on. I ran back into the forest to put the clothes on. After I did that, I bolted to Dads office. Mum was already there looking at a profile. "Ah, my boy!" Mum said and came over to me to hug me. "I'm fine Mum, well, physically that is!" I said and Mum held a sympathetic look. "Is this her?" She asked as she handed me the folder she was looking at.

Inside was a photo of my mate. My beautiful mate. She has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. "Yeah." I said weakly and quietly. "I've already taken down her address and photocopied her photo her you. You can see her when ever you like. Just don't tell your father or any of the parents of the other children that saw what happened today!" She said. My heart skipped a beat when Mum said she got her address down and photocopied her photo for me. "Um, that might be a problem!" Atlan said. "Why?" "Because most of the school would have heard about it by now!" I said, realising what she meant. "They'll keep it a secret. I just told them a few minutes ago not to tell their parents about what happened!" Mum said and I let out breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Thanks Mum." I said, relieved. "Do you want to see her now or later?" Atlanta asked. "I suggest later, give it a few days to a week to let her calm down, then you can see her!" Mum suggested. I thought about it and decide to do what Mum said. "Yeah. I'll wait... For now!" I said. "Good boy. You better hurry to your room and hide those! Your father is back!" Mum said and I bolted to my room and hid the address and the photo in a loose floorboard that I use as I hiding place.

Then I went to my bed and laid down on it, hoping that I'll fall asleep before Dad comes in and checks on me, like I know he would. 'Damon? You okay?' I asked Damon. 'No.' He replied. 'I'm so sorry Damon! If I could have stopped it, I would have, but we're not full Alpha's yet!' I said to him, closing my eyes. 'I know Ryder, I know. I just hope that she doesn't leave, and that she'll give us a chance to explain what happened!' He replied. 'I do too, I do too.' I said sleepily, finally drifting off to sleep.