Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Aditi's P.O.V

WARNING: May have some sexual content in this chapter

Wolf history was fun. Drake and I either slept or corrected the teacher. We found out that his name was Mr. Taylor Austen and whenever he tried to bomb bard us with a question, we answered it in our sleep! The kids would laugh and Mr. Austen would go red from anger. When the bell went I was relieved, the teacher was starting to get annoying. "Finally freedom!" I yelled once I was out. Drake chuckled behind me and waited with me for the others at the front gate, but there was a familiar car there.

"ALEX!!" I screamed. Alex looked towards my direction and beamed at me. "SPIRIT!!" He yelled back and bolted for me. We met halfway as he picked me up and spun me around until I was dizzy. "Alright! Alright! Put me down you vulture!" I yelled in his ear, making him drop me. "Still have that fiery spirit. Hey Drake." Alex said as Drake came close. "Hey man." Drake replied as the clasped hands and hugged. I felt like I was being watch, and I know by who. I turned around to met Ryder's eyes and they were looking sternly between me and Alex. "Why is that guy looking at us Addy?" Alex asked, gesturing to Ryder.

"He's my mate." I said quietly. "If he's your mate, the-" Alex was cut off by Ryan covering his mouth. "It's a bit complicated." Drake whispered as Ryan released him. Alex looked at Ryder then to me. "He rejected you didn't he?" Alex said, clenching his hands. "He was forced to by his father." I whispered softly. "Come again... I don't think I heard you right." "The gang will tell you when they get to the apartment. I need to get some books, from the neighbouring pack." I said. "Which pack?" "My pack." Archer said sternly, coming up behind Alex. Alex reacted like a Warrior should but I had to stop him from stabbing Archer in the throat.

"Easy there... What's gotten into you?" I said. "To much has happen since you left. I going to need permission to tell you the details." Alex replied, eying Archer warily. "Alex, this is Archer Raymond. Future Alpha of the Midnight Storm pack, ally and friend before the bloody Beta betrayed us." I growled lowly. "Archer this is Alex Hamilton. He's a friend from WTC." I added calmly. Archer looked at me worriedly before shaking Alex's hand. "Alex, you'll follow Drake back to out apartment. I'm going with Archer." I ordered Alex. "Yes ma'am." He said mockingly and Drake pushed him to his car.

"Calvin, you and Kia let the other rouges know. Raven and Carlos can go with you. Tell them they need to call Drake when your ready." I said to Calvin. "I'll let them know." Ryan suggested and his eye glazed over. "They'll met you at the bus stop." Ryan said to Calvin and he nodded, taking off. "You guys go, I'll be home in a few hours." I said to Ruth and Ryan. "Alright. Call us if you need us." Ruth said, leading Ryan towards our cars. "Come on." I said to Archer and we head for his car. "Ryder will be behind us all the way." Archer told me as we got in and pulled out of the car park. "Fine by me." I said as I watched Ryder follow us.

An hour later, we arrived at the Midnight Storm pack house and I see the Alpha, Alpha Morris and his mate, Sybil standing out the front. "Mum! Dad!" Archer yelled when he got out of the car. "Where is she?" Dad asked frantically. I hoped out of the car then. "I'm right here Morris." I said softly and Sybil released a sob. "Thank the Goddess your alive." She said, as I ran towards her waiting arms. These two were always my second parents, if not parents then definitely Aunt and Uncle. "Addy..." I heard Morris say behind me and wrapped his arms around both me and Sybil. "Oh my girl." Sybil sobbed and I leaned onto her, comforting her.

We pulled apart when Ryder parked next to Archer. "Ryder? What are you doing here?" Morris asked. "Following my mate." He replied. "Your mate....? Oh fuck." Sybil said, suddenly angry. "Your telling me." I said. "I'm sorry that your Father did that to you Ryder. He's gone completely around the bend!" Morris said to Ryder. "It's alright, thought I rather you to not name him as my Father please Alpha Morris." Ryder replied. "As you wish young Alpha." "Let's head inside, Addy I want to hear about the attack on your pack." Sybil said, opening the door and heading inside. "Still stubborn." I muttered. "Yeah, the one thing I can't get out of her." Morris chuckled. "Now I remember where you get your stubbornness from Arch." I said, remembering that little detail.