Chpater 11

Chapter 11

Aditi's P.O.V

'Please tell me I heard him wrong!' Asta asked. "Say that again!" I asked tightly. My gang stiffened at what he said. Drake started to shake and Atlan is trying to calm him down. "You weren't the only one that got reject by their mates from Golden River, some others did too." Calvin repeated. I turned to Ryder to see him fuming in rage. "Ryder! If you won't kill your Father, I will!" I said through gritted teeth. "You can be my guest!" He replied. "Do you know which ones were rejected?" I asked Calvin. "Yes, I know some of them. I can talk to the others on the bus!" He replied. "Do it!" Drake said for me.

"Do you think you can find the wolves that rejected their mates without the Alpha noticing?" I asked Ryder and Alan. "The damn I can!" Ryder said. "Addy!" Archer replied suddenly, like he just realised something. "Do I know you?" I finally ask. "Yeah, you do Silver!" He replied. "Raymond!" Drake rushed out and I finally got it. "Archie?" I whispered. "Archie!?" Archer's pack members, Alan, Atlanta Ryder, Amber, the unknown girl next to Casey and the other guy next to Archer exclaimed.

"Damn you Silver! My family thought you were dead!" Archer exclaimed. "Why does everyone think we're dead?!" Drake asked, throwing his arms up in confusion and frustration. "Kinda hard not to think that after your ally Alpha gets killed in a fire by rouges." Archer replied. "It wasn't rouges!" Drake and I yelled through gritted teeth. "It wasn't?" Archer asked, confused. "No...! It was the bloody Beta!" Drake growled and I growled along with him.

"Wait! So you three know each other?" Ryder asked. "Yeah. Their Father and ours went to school together. At this same one actually." Archer explained. "It was natural that they introduced us to the other." Drake said. "Right." I added. "Properly a bad idea though." I muttered afterwards. "I heard that m'lady!" Archer said sternly. Drake flipped him on his back and I straddled him, keeping him still. "They don't know yet Arch!" I whispered in his ear. "I guessed you gave them clues then." He whispered back. I got off him when Ryder growled. "You know me way to well Raymond!" I said as my affirmative.

"It's kinda hard to forget you Silver!" Archer responded. Ryder growled again and I moved closer to him, calming him and Damon. Archer looked between Ryder and I, and a smile appeared on his face. "Ry? Addy's your mate?" He asked. "Yeah, she is!" Ryder replied tightly. "Easy." I said calmly to him, rubbing circles on his weak spot on his neck. I felt him stiffen and gave a very quite moan.

"You already have him whipped Silver." Archer said and my gang chuckled. "It's a gift." I responded. "And a curse." Drake added and I glared at him. "Okay! Okay! I'll back off." He rushed out after my glare got more serious. "You four!" Archer said to the bustards in his Alpha voice. "Get back to school! I'll deal with you at the pack house!" He added and they bowed their heads, strutting off back to school. "I have to tell Dad Aditi. He'll want to know." Archer said to me.

I looked to Drake and he nodded. "Alright. You can tell him." I said calmly. "Thanks." "Calvin? Can you get all the rouges together in one field somewhere? Somewhere were the Ryder's Alpha doesn't get wind of it?" I asked. "I can get them together sure, but finding a place for us to meet is going to be hard... Not without the Alpha knowing!" Calvin said. "You can meet on my territory! Dad won't mind it as long you're there Addy." Archer suggested. "Of course I'll be there! Who else is going to talk to them?" I asked and he just looked at me sheepishly.

"When are we doing this?" The guy next to Archer asked. "Oh, sorry Aditi, this is my Beta, Gale Dekker." Archer said. "Please just call me Gale! I hate my last name." Gale said. "Alright Gale. I think we'll do this.... This weekend?" I asked everyone. "I'm free." Ryder said. "Dad would cancel anything for you Aditi." Archer said. "Ryder? Can you think you can get the females to where we're going to go?" Drake asked. "Yeah." He replied. "Good."