Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Aditi's P.O.V

"Say what?" I asked after 2 minutes of silent. "My mate and I, we're your godparents." She repeated slowly. "I heard that part, I'm just have a hard time believing it!" I said, still in shock. "I know it'll be hard to get use to, but you have to trust me. Let your wolf come to the surface a little, she'll smell the family bond that your father created." Mrs. Hunt replied. I watched her for a moment and did as she said. Asta smelt her scent and she was howling delight... We have a family again!

"Oh my goddess!" I mumbled under my breath. "You see, I'm telling you the truth. I am your Godmother Aditi. I thought I lost you and Drake. I only thought that Casey made it out of that fire... I didn't think to look for you and the others, I guess I should have thought that Jinelle and Colin would have gotten you out some how." "Who did you say got out? Other than us." I asked, not believing what I'm hearing.

"Casey. Casey Faye. You remember him, don't you? He never left your side. I took him in when the pack found him on our territory. For the first couple of months, all he did was cry for you, for Drake, Aurora, the others. Especially you and Aurora." Mrs. Hunt explained. I'm not believing my ears. "C-Case made it out?" I asked again, wanting to make sure I got this right.

"Yes, didn't you recognise him? He never leaves Ryder's side." Mrs. Hunt replied. "Now I definitely need to go. I need to tell Aurora this and the others." I said heading towards the door again. "Make sure your not over heard by anyone! The Alpha doesn't know that I know!" Mrs. Hunt said quickly. "Will do." I said as I walked out to find the whole gang here.

Plus, Ryder and Atlanta. "What did Mrs. Hunt want?" Atlanta asked. "I just wanted see where she gotten her voice from and whether she had any training for it Miss Harper." Mrs. Hunt said as she walked out of the door and locked it. "Right." I answered, going along with the lie. 'That's not all, is it?' Drake asked me. 'No, it isn't. I tell you and the others when we're alone or at home!' I told him. "I suggest that all of you should get something to eat before the end of morning tea." Mrs. Hunt said to us.

"Yes Miss." My gang and I said and headed off to the cafeteria. Ryder and Atlanta followed. "Was that all she wanted?" Atlanta asked. "Yep." I responded. "Where did you get your voice from Aditi?" Atlanta asked. I looked at her, then at Ryder. Atlanta is relaying Ryder's questions to me. I sighed and answered, "From my Mother, Jinelle." Drake took hold of my hand and squeezed reassuringly, I squeezed back. Ryder released a low growl.

"Well... You have a lovely voice Aditi." She replied. I don't know whether that's from her or Ryder more, but I know it's from both. "Thanks." I replied softly. Louis and Eric had picked up on Atlanta relaying Ryder's questions and they pushed their way through Ryder, Atlanta, Drake and I. "Okay. I think that's enough!" Louis said to them, pushing them away. Drake growled a warning and so did I. Ryder looked at looked me like he couldn't believe his ears.

"Eric, Louis a word please?" I said, walking further down the corridor with Eric and Louis behind me. "Okay, what the HELL are you doing?!" I asked them in a hushed voice. "Ryder I get, but Atlanta?" I added. "Firstly, we don't want Ryder anywhere near you. Secondly, we don't know whether we can trust Atlanta!?!!" Eric replied and Louis nodded in agreement.

I slapped my forehead, looked at the others and gestured for them to come over. "Atlanta can stay with us if she wishes, you can decide on Ryder. Plus, we can't decide whether Atlan can be trusted if she doesn't hang around us!" 'And because no matter what I say, they're still going to force Ryder away!' I added to no one in particular, but Asta replied anyway... And quiet angrily too. 'Then let me speak to them. Then they'll stay out of our business!' 'Yeah, if I let you do that, your version of 'speak' is going all Queen Alpha Female on them.' I replied. 'But it gets the message across!' 'True.'