Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Aditi's P.O.V

When I heard Drake to tell me to hurry, we skipped the elevator and went straight to the stairs. We jumped down them until we reached the first floor. I went behind the receptionist desk and opened the door to the cabinet, taking out one pair of keys, walking to the door opening it, waking out and locking the door again. We ran for my car, got in and sped out of the parking lot. "Yep, your gonna kill me!" Ryan exclaimed, holding the dashboard and the handle above his head in a death grip. "Am not!" I said, smirking, pressing on the gas and the car sped up. "Are so!" Ryan exclaimed as we hit 150 miles per hour. We were like this for an hour before Ryan finally drifted off to sleep and I drove as fast as I could go to get to Brie.

After the last four hours we finally parked in front of the pack house. I shook Ryan awake and bolted to the door, knocking loudly. I waited for five minutes before the door opened. "Who are you and what do you want at this late hour?" A boy asked groggily. "Your Alpha, he knew we were coming. I'm Aditi Silver... I'm here to pick up Brianna." I said. "Come in." The boy said. "Wait here." He said after he led us to the Living room and left us here. A few minutes later, the boy came down again with a male that looks faintly familiar. "Aditi..." The Alpha said. I bowed my head to him, not wanting to blow my cover. "There's no need for that My Lady... I know who you are.... You were very young at the time when I last saw you and I doubt you remember me." The alpha said, surprising me. Ryan growled and stood in front of me protectively. "There's no need for that young male... I've known about the Silver's being Royals for a long time now." The Alpha said.

"How do you know?!" I asked. "Your father told me Addy." "What?" "He told me.... I was one of his friends from school, along with Morris." The Alpha replied. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name's Kyrin, Kyrin Fritz." The Alpha replied. "I was loyal to your father.... And I will be loyal to you My Queen." Kyrin said, bowing at the waist, surprising the boy next to him. "Rise Alpha." I said, shocked just as much as the boy. Kyrin stood and watched me determinedly. "I know what your Beta did my Lady... I saw through his lies when he told the community.... Also your Father rang me a few minutes before hand." Kyrin said. I couldn't respond, Asta was whimpering at the lost of our parents, she didn't even get to meet our parent's wolves... "I am sorry for your loss young one... Colin was a dear friend of mine and I would have done anything for him.... And I'll extent that to you, whatever you need, you can get." Kyrin said and I nodded with a small smile.

"Now, you're here for Brianna I presume, yes?" Kyrin asked. "Yes, where is she?" I asked. "Gale, go get Brianna and my son." Kyrin ordered the boy and the boy, Gale, went off down a hall, soon coming back with a tired Brianna and a handsome looking boy, that to look familiar. "Jake??" I whispered and his head snapped towards me. "Do I kno- Aditi!" Jake exclaimed, running for me, picking me up and spinning me around. Now I remember them... They always visited whenever they were close by. Jake, Drake, Archer and I were always the greatest of friends and never left each other. "Your alive!" Jake exclaimed. "You really are alive..." He added, taking my face in his hands. "Addy?" Ryan called. "Ryan, remember Jake... He was always with us when he came round." I said. "Oh fuck mate..." Ryan said, walking forward. "Still a swearing lunatic." Jake said, clasping his hand giving him a hug.

"A-Addy." I heard Brie say behind me and I immediately went to her. "Hey Brie." I said gently. "They... They took my pack... They took my family!" Brie sobbed and I took her in my embrace, holding her tight. "Come on, this isn't helping Alex... Calm down okay, your scaring him." I said and she nodded. "There's one survivor, a boy, I don't know his name but we can asked Hart maybe he'll let you take him in." I added and she immediately perked up. "Only one?" "Yes... And you're not the only one that's grieving tonight." I said. "Addy? What's going on? You know this girl?" Jake asked. "I was about to ask that myself." Kyrin asked. "Firstly, this is a friend from WTC, and secondly, for what's going on.... You might wanna sit down for this." I said, leading Brie to a couch and siting down on it, starting to explain what is happening. When I was done, Kyrin was fuming and Jake looked shocked. "They should tell us this! The packs would help!" Kyrin whispered/screamed. "Yes, but they don't want an outbreak yet, so its better if you keep this under wraps for now." I said. "How do you know?" Brie asked me. "Alex told me, after some debate." I answered and she nodded. "We should be getting back, it's almost sunrise." Ryan said.