Chapter 9

Okay guys, there has to be a massive thank you to my best friend Horselovermaddi (The one that puts bitch and that in the comments). Guys this time its a big thanks to my bestest friend for editing and updating for me. Love you lots and thanks a heap, Horselovermaddi. Thanks again.... See you on Tuesday.. Love ya. Hope you guys like this chapter, I know I did when I was editing it for Came36. Hope this answers KimberlyStrong's question left on the last chapter. For those that don't know me (Horselovermaddi) I'm the one that always is calling Came36 a Bitch in the comments and saying that no one else can because I will personally kick them or hurt them badly, But I'm so lucky to have a friend like Came36 with everything I'm going through at the moment. I hope I get to see you on Tuesday and that I'm not gone all day for discricts. Friendly reminder Came36 you need to study for our mini test for maths on Tuesday as well, If I'm there I will help you study for it at lunch.. Love you.

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

Aditi’s P.O.V

“What? What’s so special about a birthmark?” Atlanta asked, putting her shirt back on. “Love! That ain’t a birthmark!” Drake told her seriously. Ryder growled and I held up my hand for him to stop, and he did. “Yes, it is! I know it’s a strange colour bu-“ “But what you have on your shoulder Atlan… Is a Warriors mark, a mixed colour one at that!” I interrupted her and she stared at me wide eyed.

Ryder and Alan looked at me the same way. “That’s not possible! None of her ancestors have a Warrior lineage!” Ryder exclaimed. ‘She’s chosen!’ Louis said through the mind link. “Hey! We know a Warriors mark when we see one! We’ve trained with them for 3 years! Remember?!” Drake replied sternly. I look to Coach and cocking my head in the others direction, silently telling him to step in before another fight would occur.

Coach sighed and stepped forward. “Enough! Miss Harper, that is a Warriors mark and a rare one at that… Before you three start to protest… If you care to remember, I AM a Warrior. I know one when I see one and know how rare the colour of that mark is young lady. The last of the Warriors that had that type of mark was 2 centuries ago. When our Royals ruled us! They were their personal guard and protector.” Coach replied sternly.

They were quite for a minute. “And you’ll need training. The special type.” I groaned when he mention that type of training. “Yep. You remember that training, don’t you Silver?” Coach mused. “Don’t remind me.” I replied. "What 'the special type' of training?" Atlanta asked. "You don't want to know!" Ruth replied. "Addy? You better tell her or I'll call her." Coach threatened amusingly. "That's blackmail!" Drake said just as I screamed, "HELL NO!" As I stumbled back a step.

"What?! How's this 'her?'" Alan asked. "A super, over barring bitch of a Warrior teacher. She made the girls tra-" Drake started, but I cut him off. "The bitch made any female Warrior train in heels and in the worst conditions ever imaginable! And if you even call her down here to train Atlan, she's going to make me do it as well... AND I'm not going through that again!" Ryder came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, calming me down. "Then you'll train her and Ryder. Both of you." Coach replied.

I looked to Drake and he looked at me. "What do you want to do?" I asked. "I rather we do it! I don't want that bitch anywhere near Atlan!" Drake answered my question. I looked to Ryder and I can it swimming in his eyes that he wants to be trained by me. I sighed and looked to Coach. "We'll do it." I said determinedly. "Then let's get started!" Coach replied enthusiastic. "Oh no." Drake and I groaned together while Coach chuckled.

Coach went through the details of the training Drake and I will train Ryder and Atlanta. "Mmmm." I hummed, getting an idea and everyone went silent. "Okay, what are you thinking?" Drake asked from beside me. I looked at him mischievously and showed him my idea. "Oh my god sis!" Drake exclaimed. "Alright, what are you thinking Spirit?" Coach asked with amused expression. "Just thinking about calling for some back up." I said. Ryder and Atlanta looked at me confused. "Hmmm... Like who?" Coach asked. I smirked at him. "Alex." I said and Ryder growled. "And Brianna!" Drake added. Atlanta growled as well. "There old friends of ours." Drake explained quickly. "They're more like a brother and sister to us." I added.