Escape

One Week Later

Sirius' POV

"I need to get out of here Dad..."

"What?" I asked, shocked at her sudden revelation.

"I want to escape." she looked at me expectantly- probably to see my opinion.

Shit! She can get arrested for that! And she's almost ready to leave anyway! Don't let her!

"Sky- it's not a good idea; you're almost ready to leave anyway, hun..."

"Ready to leave alright" she sighed, nodding in defeat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked down the hall to Reece's office to use the floo network back home. You can't apparate inside the premises.

Should I tell Reece?

"Reece-"

"Sirius, ready to floo out?"

"Not just yet- Sky is contemplating running away, so-"

"She won't be able to."

"She's ambitious and cunning. And you're forgetting she was the youngest Death Eater in history- do you really think you can keep her here?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

More guards were employed, with more shifts- circling the premises of the asylum to avoid break-outs. More charms and curses were placed on the entrances and exits to make sure that escape was impossible...

Impossible indeed... Valkyrie mused, But merely a slight challenge with a wand in hand... But where to get one...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day (Sunday)

Valkyrie's POV

Trent, the cook for my ward, knocked on the door before entering my room with steaming hot soup. His orders were to watch and make sure I ate- as he had been since they took out the feeding tube.

"Hey Valkyrie- tomato soup?" he smiled- though it was obviously fake.

"Sure, just put it down here." I gestured to the table next to me.

As he passed, I slipped a hand into his pocket, drawing out his wand.

"Hey, what-"

"Dissendium" I whispered.

Trent went tumbling to the ground ad strong binds held him tight- covering his mouth too.

I smiled grimly. "Sorry Trent."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran, panicking as aurors chased after me- shooting various spells.

"Depulso!" I screamed, pointing Trent's wand at the ceiling above them. The ceiling collapsed, and no aurors emerged.

Great! Now- just get out of the premesis...

I burst through the doors, immediately coming to a stop when the light blinded me. I gasped in pain as a stinging curse hit my back.

I'm out now- I should be able to...

I spun on the spot, apparating to a forest near Hogwarts.

Freedom... I smiled in relief before collapsing to the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A month (of living in the forest) Later

I was getting tired of living in a forest- running to catch a meal. So I decided to visit Hogsmead to get a meal, drink, and hopefully a place to stay.

Walking through the streets was strange- they were empty.

"What the-" I ripped a poster off the side of the Three Broomsticks.

Wanted

I frowned, surely escaping an asylum wasn't bad enough to be wanted?

For Murder of 4 aurors

"What?" I gasped, dropping the poster as tears dripped down my cheeks. I had killed them? That made me no better than the Death Eaters. Me... a murderer. I choked back another sob as they got louder.

Shit Valkyrie- get a hold of yourself! You're a wanted criminal now! You'll go to azkaban if you're caught! Get back into hiding! Run- now!

I stepped back into a hard body, paniked- I tried to turn; but their hands held me in a bruising grip. In fright, I screamed as a red coloured spell shot towards me.

Black dots formed in my vision before I passed out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's finally up! YES! And a cliffhanger too!

QUESTION: What do you think will happer to Valkyrie? Answer in your comment!

There is only two more chapters left of this book! Oh how time has flown by us all!

So please!

Vote

Comment

Fan

AND SEND UR LOVE!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

luv BlackAmber :)