The Traitor

Recap:

"Valkyrie?!"

Harry's POV

Valkyrie. My love. A Death Eater. I could feel my heart break in two- I choked back a sob as Raine lifted her wand to knock her out; her mouth pressed in a tight line.

"Avada Kadavra!" someone screamed...

Valkyrie's POV

Harry had seen me. I let out a strangled sob- he would surely hate me now. I looked up out of the corner of my eyes to see Raine raise her wand to me- ready to finish me off.

"Avada Kadavra!" Bellatrix screamed. I snapped my head towards the intended recipient- Dad!

I shot up and pushed Sirius out if the way. Bellatrix screamed in frustration- not realising it was me who saved him.

"Valkyrie?" Sirius stared at me, tears pouring down his face.

I smiled grimly. "I couldn't let her kill my father, now could I?"

"Valkyrie! How dare you! YOU FILTHY TRAITOR!" Bellatrix screamed. "CRUCIO!"

I used my wand to magically push Sirius out of the way before the pain hit. I screamed in agony. It felt like I was on fire, on the inside and out.

"Valkyrie!" Harry screamed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry struggling to get away from Remus, who was holding him back. He broke free and ran to me, shielding my body from Bellatrix. In a normal situation I would have gotten up and made sure neither of us got hurt, but I could barely move.

"AVADA KADAVRA!" Bellatrix screeched.

"Accio!" Sirius yelled at us.

I felt a tugging force as Harry and I were swept towards Sirius. He grabbed my shoulder and Harry's arm, apparating to a dusty old room.

Harry's POV

And that's where the horror started.

Valkyrie started screaming, as if put under the cruciatus curse again. Tears poured down my face as I could only watch her grip her left forearm- screaming and crying in agony. I held her, cradled in my arms as Sirius pulled her left sleeve up- and her right hand away from the Dark Mark.

I choked back another sob as I watched her Dark Mark become mangled and twisted- bloody cuts over the top forming one word.

Traitor.

---------------------------------

Valkyrie's POV

Traitor.

It was worth it- maybe Harry will forgive me.

Fat chance.

Traitor.

I felt the breath leaving me, and everything went black.

-------------------------------------

Another chapter up!

Sorry it was so short!

Until the next update...

Fan!

Check out my other stories...

and...

VOMMENT!!!!!!!!