Valkyrie's Musings

Three Months Later

Valkyrie's POV

I sat on the ledge of the window in my cell, peering out of the window and at the word outside. It had been three months, and for some reason, Harry still insisted that people would miss me if i died.

How it hurts me to try to explain it to him every time he brings it up. How do you tell the person you love that you don't think they should be with you?

I sighed, resting my head on my knees, watching the clouds roll by in the blue expanse above the trees. I hadn't felt the wind in my hair, the sun on my skin in so long.

When would they let me out of here? Would I ever leave this place? If I left this place, would Harry still be by my side? How could he love me? A traitor, disowned from two families in one day. He deserves better.

I wasn't crazy.

I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy.

I repeated to myself in my head over and over again. They could tell the New Marauders all they wanted; but I was NOT CRAZY.

Other people who wanted to die weren't crazy- so why me? Lord, why me? Surely my sins were not so terrible to live out this fate.

And Sirius. Why did he visit every week? To see progress? To see if I was dead yet? Did he come home disappointed every week that I survived this far?

Was he that cruel?

Did I disappoint him that much that he couldn't wait 'till my death? I let out a ragged breath, letting it fog over the window- obscuring the view of the colourful world outside my cell.

It won't be long. I promise dad. It'll be soon.

You'll be happy soon.

I'll be dead.

-------------------------------------------------

BAM! There's another one! Sorry it's so depressing and all, but I needed to show you all her mindset for the next chapter.

To see what happens next, I would like a bit of encourgement,

10 votes

15 comments

Please? To toss aside my exams and write! (I'de like to)

Until the next time,

BlackAmber