Memoirs of a Death Eater

Valkyrie's POV

Sirius took a deep breath.

"What happened to you Valkyrie? You used to be such a good little girl. So innocent. What happened Sky?"

I mentally winced at the childhood nickname he had given me. Sky was a shortened version of my middle name, Skylar.

Lily's POV

She went quiet, her face carefully blank- though her eyes revealing what she was really thinking.

Remus' POV

Her eyes showed pain. That was it. No contempt- no smugness. I suddenly realised-

It wasn't her choice!

Raine's POV

"I'm so disappointed in you!" Sirius' voice was rising as he continued to talk to his long lost daughter.

She stayed quiet.

"You can't even imagine how ashamed I am!" he started yelling now.

James' POV

"What's wrong with you?!" he screamed.

I winced slightly- he was beginning to go overboard now. I could tell it was hard for her to keep her emotionless facade.

My eyes moved to Harry, who had her on his lap. I raised an eyebrow slightly as I saw my son's arms tighten around her body as Padfoot continued to yell at Valkyrie.

"So, what?! Is your mission to kill us? To kill your father and the rest of the order while you're at it?!" he screamed at her.

Sirius' POV

I was furious.

"If I wanted to kill you" she began, "I would have done so already." her voice was blunt, but void of emotions.

My anger evaporated and I stopped yelling. Her tone was creepy- frighteningly dull and lifeless; like a corpse would sound if it could talk.

Without a word, she raised her right hand to her temple, her fingers drawing out a silvery substance.

Memories?

Remus summoned a pensive. She put the memories in the liquid, and all of us entered the pensive.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

Memory

A seven year old Valkyrie Black ran across the garden, being chased by a young Sirius- her father.

"Gotcha!" Sirius laughs as he caught up with her, picking her up and spinning her around a few times. He lay her down and blew a raspberry on her stomach. Valkyrie giggles and squeals, thrashing around laughing.

There were cracks around them and Death Eaters appeared.

"Hide!" Sirius yelled, pulling out his wand to take on the Death Eaters.

The battle goes on for a little while before one knocks him out. Bellatrix looks around and spots Valkyrie hiding in a bush.

Everything went blurry as the scene changed.

A room appeared with Valkyrie lying on a bed- Voldemort sitting on the side of it. She woke up.

He began speaking in parseltongue.